Sign in to follow this  
Yones12

Pinch Rollers

Okay my pinch rollers are marring up my vinyl, and making the imprints of the grit roller on my vinyl. I heard that once you apply the vinyl it wont show up. but i sell them locally and i dont want a buyer to see that on their. I tried loosing the pinch rollers all the way and you can still see the imprint. If i loosen it anymore the nut will come off the tension-er. Any help please

I only see this when the pinch rollers are too close to the end/side of the roller drums.

2 choices - have the rollers outside f the cutting area or buy a more expensive cutter.  They do go away when applied though

2 choices - have the rollers outside f the cutting area or buy a more expensive cutter.  They do go away when applied though

I'm trying to remember the few "good" cutters I have seen..what do they use in place of the grit roller?  Or is it just a finer grit?

Either way, it goes away and no one cares anyway, IME.

I'm trying to remember the few "good" cutters I have seen..what do they use in place of the grit roller?  Or is it just a finer grit?

Either way, it goes away and no one cares anyway, IME.

The graphtec is a milled roller that is smoother and doesn't seem to leave the marks like the GRIT rollers