Sign in to follow this  
KrunkuliticusIII

yes another vinyl straightening post "with end caps question!"

i've been fighting the cutter a bit but still gettin some work done. I'm having a serious vinyl straightening problem i recently was looking for something else and relized "those round things are endcaps, my problems are over".  Well i have no clue how their supposed to go on, and it seems like with the rubber piece on the inside of it but it wont fit with that piece on. When i put the caps on without the rubber piece, yes if fits but doesnt hold the vinyl securely. So i put the rubber pieces behind each end cap and still not cutting straight. I'm i doing something wrong? how can i make the vinyl feed straight forever, i'd like to be able to make my cutter cut 10 of my graphic while i go take a shower or something with no worries. I hope i'm not wrong thinking this is possible. Please Help! it kinda wastes my vinyl also. pcut1200

ahhhhh the rubber piece goes on the outside of the cap and is super secure. Will this come out well for, To be continued after the shower tomorrow morning before my 9-5 !!!!!!!!!

Alot of people alos just place the media on top of the two rollers, instead of using just one roller with the end caps.