wraggy78

mh721 driver issues ! cannot set up on pc..

Hi there I have just purchased a mh721 and cannot get it set up on my pc< I thought I had by using the usb cable but then I cant find it when I go to cut project in corel draw 4.. Is the problem with the drivers ? or corel draw or am iI just missing something... Could someone please help me uninstall any drivers that are on my pc and totaly start from fresh with drivers and then cutting from corel draw 4...

Im fairly competent on a pc but this is baffling me... Thanks in advance.

Oh and im using xp pro.

corel is a designing program - ou will need to use a cutting program like signblazer or signcut.  A great place to start is the newbie manual under the instructions tab in the forum

If the poster is still trying I found the answer to corel 4x and a refine MH 721. Works great... with some compromises.... I have used a refine 721 for 6 years... it is still cutting. Using Corel 4x, Win xp pro, and all that stuff. I only use corel I do not need to use ANY OTHER SOFTWARE!

I put this here as I spent DAYS resolving the issues I had to get the cutter working with newer OS etc.

If the poster is still trying I found the answer to corel 4x and a refine MH 721. Works great... with some compromises.... I have used a refine 721 for 6 years... it is still cutting. Using Corel 4x, Win xp pro, and all that stuff. I only use corel I do not need to use ANY OTHER SOFTWARE!

I put this here as I spent DAYS resolving the issues I had to get the cutter working with newer OS etc.

What comprimises? I would like to use Corel 4X as well. Is it a print driver? Can I share it with other in the network?