Rob Law

Magnetic sign

Looks very good, nice work.

I like the color over just a white magnet.

Do yourself a big favor though, go to wal-mart and get the 6.00 corner rounder in the craft section and use it to Round the corners of the magnets. :(

Square corners get caught by the wind easier and off go the magnets while driving. And a unhappy customer.

Do yourself a big favor though, go to wal-mart and get the 6.00 corner rounder in the craft section and use it to Round the corners of the magnets. :(

THIS!!! it will do great things!

looks great besides that! love the colors

I too like the yellow.  Nice and clean, great job!

Love the traditional bow hunter! :(

Looks very good, nice work.

I like the color over just a white magnet.

Do yourself a big favor though, go to wal-mart and get the 6.00 corner rounder in the craft section and use it to Round the corners of the magnets. :thumbsup:

Square corners get caught by the wind easier and off go the magnets while driving. And a unhappy customer.

Thanks for the tip! I read about rounding the corners, was going to try it by hand, but for 6.00 I think I will buy one.

What size is that magnet?

Just curious because I have a job coming up that looks about that size for a pickup truck, wondered if I should order the pre-cut magnet sheets, or a full roll of it...

Looks really nice by the way too! Good job!

I usually measure the customer's truck and give them the option of getting stock size (24"x12") or custom sizes (which they will be charged more for). I did a set of 24"x16" just recently at the customer's request, because his truck could accommodate up to 16" tall and he really wanted the extra height.