Sign in to follow this  
mod22

calls not returned

I ordered two rolls of vinyl 2 day shipping and only got one today called and someone said they would send me the tracking# for other roll at 10 am this morning est still no email and have called and left two messages with no response .hoping someone from us cutter sees this and can respond quickly need the vinyl for a job! thank you

Not likely they will nitice here as this is a user forum that they occasionally drop in on

If I were guessing I would say they drop shipped one from oracal...which is why its a day late.  Would have to talk with them to confirm though.

Yes that is the answer I got when I finally got a hold of somebody, I understand how that can happen but when you pay nearly 30 dollars for two day shipping that is what you should get .When I did talk to  (I think his name was) John he was very helpful I just wish it was easier to get someone to pick up the phone at uscutter I had to hit 1 for sales to get someone to pick up the phone. Problem is being taken care of as far as the vinyl but if uscutter is that busy they need to hire more people to answer phones .

If you purchased Oracal vinyl ,try and find a supplier closer, Oracal is sold all across the US,  get away from a 2 day ship payment.  I would be checking out places closer, NOW,  In case you need vinyl quick again. 

There are 2 big companies that I know that have shipping locations throughout the country and local locations. The are:

N. Glantz and Son www.nglantz.com

Fellers www.fellers.com

I personally use N. Glantz about 90% of the time as they have a warehouse here in my town.

There is also Sign Warehouse who carries Oracal for a fair price. They are located in TX & KY. Most times my order comes from TX and arrives within 2-3 days of the order for normal shipping time. www.signwarehouse.com

If I am in a hurry, I usually order from Sign Warehouse.  I get a tracking number when they ship it with a notification of any problems with the order.  With US Cutter I get a tracking number about the same day I receive the order (at least part of the order, the rest of it is drop shipped from Oracal and I don't always know when I will get it from them, but usually within a couple of days. 

Communication is not their strong point.

Gary :(

That is unfortunately the truth at the moment. They are truly working really hard to correct the issue and have hired additional staff (myself being one) to accomodate the increasing demand for support. I also agree that if you pay for 2 day shipping; that is what you should get... unfortunately that aspect is not currently in the scope of my position. yet.

Calls not being returned is one issue, but 90% of the time, you can't even get connected on the phone. Almost everytime I've tried calling, I get a busy signal. Hate to say it, in that case, someone else usually get my business.

Calls not being returned is one issue, but 90% of the time, you can't even get connected on the phone. Almost everytime I've tried calling, I get a busy signal. Hate to say it, in that case, someone else usually get my business.

Same here - if your gonna play with the big dogs then ya gotta have better communication all the way around

I have been trying to get ahold of someone for two day!  Did not get all my order.... no packing slip....  nothing....  I have a customer that needs his stuff done, but no vinyl!  Anyone know any other Reliable vendors?

there are suppliers all over the country. Fellers,Signwarehouse,Earl Mich...just to name a few..first thing to do is check locally. There are 2 suppliers within 100 miles of where I live,and I don't live in a particularly large city. Look in your local phone book..use Google...if you're gonna be in the business, you need to line up a supplier that is close enough to you to get next day delivery. If you go to the Oracal website, I believe it is easy to find the distributor closest to you.

I recently got involved with the vinyl... and thus far, I have had great service, just never had to talk to them.  I generally got everything the next day from the day that I ordered.  Now, I made an order and received a partial order with no paperwork, everything online says it was shipped.  Do you just have to soak up the 70 bucks and shipping?  Or go to your credit card for non-delivery of purchase?

Excuses are excuses.  I believe the vast majority of us are doing our own businesses.  The folks wanting their signs for their biz are put out.  This is frustrating to say the least.  I had to have a roll send overnite from CA because they (uscutters) have put that far behind.  And to date - no communications!

What is a shame, is that I was going to use them as a supplier.  But, after this order, I will be sourcing a new place.  I am not a big player, so I doubt it make much difference.  The sad part is the good communications could have clear this problem and many others that I have seen on this board.

my guess is part of your order was drop-shipped from somewhere else. If this is the case, there is NO EXCUSE why you shouldn't have been notified of that. This is poor customer service for sure..and I am told they are working on it.  Let me repeat:

You should always be kept up-to-date on where your order is being shipped from,and when it is shipped,and provided a tracking number. Anything less is amateur time. Believe me, I'm not defending USC shipping..it has always been the weak link at USC. And maybe a separate number for shipping would be a nice start.

Well I needed another roll quick and fellers got it to me in 1 day for 10 bucks and I also got a Nglantz catalog today thanks for the info on them. If I need something quick I will now order from 1 of them but if I can wait for it I may still use uscutter because the 9.99 flat rate shipping is a really good deal and the prices seem a little lower.

Well I needed another roll quick and fellers got it to me in 1 day for 10 bucks and I also got a Nglantz catalog today thanks for the info on them. If I need something quick I will now order from 1 of them but if I can wait for it I may still use uscutter because the 9.99 flat rate shipping is a really good deal and the prices seem a little lower.

Talk to your fellers rep....I have a code on my account to get free shipping on any order over $75.

Ahhhh, growing pains. Nice they are still growing though I spose.....