Sign in to follow this  
towman208

swapmeet graphics

any body got that free copy of swapmeet graphics. i've looked but every link is dead.

want do you mean good luck with that.an if you are remarking on the FREE part of it then you don't even what i am talking about.before my computer crashed i found it on a zip file.So to reply to your little smurk there was a FREE link to it.

Guest Terry

I have it....... Entire CD. But it's huge, not a zip file I could post, all though I have posted MANY graphics on here from it.

Guest Terry

i have it firemalt ( hows it going big guy ) :thumbsup: if ya need it. yes he was not saying it as he took it. :thumbsup:

first off let me say sorry if i was sounding rude.the day i posted that i had just got home from the hospital.the pain meds are still running through me today.but got better control off them. not that eveyone or any one cares ( we all got our problems) but i just had a stroke.now i have lost my job cause i drove a wrecker now i'm a insuance risk.so sorry if i came off rude.truely sorry.i'm trying to do signs now full time in stead of part time.but like i said someone a along time ago had it in zip i was just seeing if i could find it again.money is very tight rite now.

sorry about the stroke and better times are coming - we just lost one officer at work a month ago to heart attack (at work) and shipped 2 more out in the past 2 weeks!.  Take care of yourself