Sign in to follow this  
DanielB

Flexi 8.1 and Copam 2500

I am trying to get my copam to cut from flexi.  I have flexi 8.1 and cant figure out what setting flexi needs to be on for it to work.  I am running a USB cable from the comp to the cutter.  Any help?

I just downloaded the uscutter drivers for flexi and it still is not working.  It says "cannot open port" in the production manager.

Yep, I have set it up several times and using different drivers that people have said worked.  But I just found a US Cutter driver on US Cutters website for flexi.  So the issue has to be with the port I am selecting.  I have tried every USB port listed and it just doesnt want to work.

Ok Nevermind, i just figured it out. ha ha.  Had to select Com:3 not a USB.  Wow I am a genius!!! NOT!!!!  Thanks for the help!

great  glad you got it.  I was going to mention going to the device manager and match your coms,,  they have to match to work. 

also  I don't know how stable your   versionFlexi8.1 is going to be.. with Windows7    Flexi  Version 8.5 on up was made for Vista on up  Flexi was not Vista compatible until version 8.5.  So Good luck with it.