europeancardriver

Any Heavy USPS shippers here? Label printer question.

Hello,

I figured this would be a good spot to ask. I find myself printing more and more labels each day. No complaints on that but I know need a label printer that wil lwork with USPS click and ship. I have seen the dymo units but thye look cheap. Are there any user here with a solid solution. networkable a huge plus and must ne thermal so I am not replacing ink weekly.

Thanks,

Tyler

Guest sciondrgn

I use the Dymo and love it.. I have a USB scale as well.. Just plop it on the scale and boom postage prints and throw it in the mailbox.. I use Dymo Stamps program through Endicia to get my postage..

We use the dymo 400 turbo. I use paypal to print all my labels. We print 2-20 labels a day and never had a problem. you can get the labels pretty cheap on ebay as well. for paypal you need dymo label #99019. I have the guys phone number that we get them from if you need it pm me.

Just thought i could help ;D

I do all my shipping through paypal, the secret though is ordering the half page lablels from DHL, they send them to you for free.... so free labels, online printing, at door pickup.

We use labels from onlinelabels.com and an inkjet.  Works great for the USPS website and PayPal.

Endicia and a cheap laser printer.  Get about three reloads on the drum, then toss the whole thing and buy a new one on sale for around $60.