msmith08

Home based or storefront?

James, what laminator  did you get?

I went ahead and got the Daige Quickmount. Its nothing special but it does what its supposed to do. laminates/mounts great and fast....

Ask and you shall recieve ;D

if your still at the new place i came to how do u do anything in there? does the table still fold up?

Damn James, I thought my space was tight...  Nice effective use of the area.

I am working on doing what ff-x is talking about, buying a bigger house with a detached garage/office.  Kill two birds with one stone, make the wife happy and get my own area where I can make noise and actually walk around.

Thanks. What you cannot see is the computer desk is in the closet, i just removed the shelves and took the doors down. And the table is hinged to the studs in the wal so if need be it fold up flat against the wall, which i have done once...you know how a table is just another place for stuff, never gonna get it cleaned off again.lol

Wish i could get a seperate office. Maybe sometime soon i will ;D

Good luck to you guys

I know what space is like.  I'm currently in the "craft Room" oversized storage space in opinion.  A desk, buffet table, two computers and 24" cutter (don't forget my husband's gun safe!).  My heat press is currently set up on a buffet table in the living room with vinyl rolls all over the place.  Looking to move into the smallest of our three bedrooms which will be so much better.  I just had this awesome vinyl rack that my husband finally built, but it's still in the garage till we clean out the bedroom.  Space, never thought I'd need so much of it!

Working out of the home. 

Moved my shop into my daughters abandoned bedroom.

Have three tables, two 24in cutters, one heat press, one desk, multitudes of vinyl rolls (I need a wall rack), t-shirt inventory, coroplast inventory, two dogs and one cat.  I have an old rolling office chair that has just about rolled it's last time across the floor....ha ha

Planning on taking bi-fold doors off closet, moving desk in there, for more room.

Also, need space for a light table.  I have been contemplating taking a drafting table, cutting it out, and installing Lexan on it, with a lamp below it.

That way I can tilt it if I like.