did you read the readme?

it explains it in there. when you check the substrate checkbox it will automagically put the substrate you selected on the vinyl pricer sheet. you can also enter your own substrate manually...

Vern,

I did read the readme----Promise.  After going back and reading again and your email, I closed everything out, rebooted and now it works fine.  It was stuck on Sample Substrate no matter what I did before.  So it is working now.

Thanks

hi vern,

i m using office 2003 and I've got the FileFormatConverters and xps viewer installed and I got this problem when opening the excel sheet. see attached.

I've also tried on office 2010 and it also having problem.

could you please help? or would you make it office2010 compatible?

hope to hear from you soon

cheers

vinylcalc.pdf

Really awesome job, but I'm still running an older version of Office. I don't see the updated version that's compatible. Is it still available?

Thanks

there is no updated version. its for EXCEL 2007 ONLY im not updating it for any other version cuz i dont know any other version. sorry for those of you who have an earlier version. and i dont see y it wouldnt work in 2010. i dont have 2010 to test it.

Would you ever provide an unlocked version?

I'd like to build upon your work and provide a executable access database to allow for further customization.

Guest Finishing Touch

Thank You very much for your time and hard work, really appreciate this... ;D