Thanks Keng1f !

Found the link on page 6 of the thread posts!  I'll take a looksee at his provided labors - and all - I appreciate his efforts put into this for our community!

Thanks,

Rex S.

:- HEY THERE DEVIANTGEEK....I'M SUCH A NOOB TO ALL OF THIS....STARTED WITH A "CRICUT" :D....JUST FOR FUN AROUND THE HOUSE...DISCOVERED VINYL....THEN STARTED DESIGNING SOFTBALL TEAM DECALS FOR WINDOWS...NOW I HAVE DISCOVERED HEAT VINYL....SO MY PROBLEMS IS...I HAVENT MASTERED ANY OF THESE FIELDS BUT I'M HAVING A BLAST...EXCEPT, I KEEP GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY AND NOT CHARGING BECUZ I AM STILL A NOOB...I REALLY THINK UR CALCULATOR WOULD HELP ME START FIGURING OUT WHAT I SHOULD CHARGE...PROBLEM  :huh: I DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD UR CALCULATOR....PLEASE HELP :D OH YEAH...I PURCHASED A CREATIONS PCUT1200....NOT REALLY DIGGING IT THO....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A BETTER MACHINE...OR AM I OK WITH THE CREATIONS??? THANKS, CIAO

:- HEY THERE DEVIANTGEEK....I'M SUCH A NOOB TO ALL OF THIS....STARTED WITH A "CRICUT" :D....JUST FOR FUN AROUND THE HOUSE...DISCOVERED VINYL....THEN STARTED DESIGNING SOFTBALL TEAM DECALS FOR WINDOWS...NOW I HAVE DISCOVERED HEAT VINYL....SO MY PROBLEMS IS...I HAVENT MASTERED ANY OF THESE FIELDS BUT I'M HAVING A BLAST...EXCEPT, I KEEP GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY AND NOT CHARGING BECUZ I AM STILL A NOOB...I REALLY THINK UR CALCULATOR WOULD HELP ME START FIGURING OUT WHAT I SHOULD CHARGE...PROBLEM  :huh: I DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD UR CALCULATOR....PLEASE HELP :D OH YEAH...I PURCHASED A CREATIONS PCUT1200....NOT REALLY DIGGING IT THO....ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A BETTER MACHINE...OR AM I OK WITH THE CREATIONS??? THANKS, CIAO

Alright so you don't know what to charge so you GIVE it away? Wow.

:D

Found the file too and expected some basic excell sheet stuff.

Man oh man this is wonderfull.

Even has Euro's in but........................nothing in meters. :-

Anyway to start off this is wonderfull.

Thanks, for the time taken.

Paco

Where do I download your pricing calculator?  Sounds excellent.  Thanks!

Thanks for such a wonderful program. It certainly does make things much easier to figure out. I do have a couple of questions though.

On the vinyl pricer worksheet, you have it set up such that the "grand total" includes the cost of materials + markup. It's even on the invoice page, however I can't see a way to add it to the invoice that gets printed so that it's included in the price that the customer would see.

Also, is there a way to add the size to the invoice as well. For example, I'm creating a decal that is 6inch square. I would like the invoice to reflect that so the customer can see what it is that they are getting.

One last thing, I don't see a way to figure in multiple materials costs. If I'm using 24" Oracal 651 from uscutter in white, it comes at a cost of 20.99 for a 10 yard roll. But if I'm doing a 2 color decal, say with reflective orange. That material comes at a major price difference and I would like to be able to reflect that.

Again, great work going here, much more than I could ever do. Everything is greatly appreciated.

I have tried several different MS programs to open this and it opens but it looks like a spreadsheet in a foriegn language. What am I doing wrong. I have tried EXEL. WORK, OFFICE, and even ADOBE. Is it because I have VISTA? I really want this vinyl pricer I'm a noob and can really use it! Can some one help me please!!!

I have tried several different MS programs to open this and it opens but it looks like a spreadsheet in a foriegn language. What am I doing wrong. I have tried EXEL. WORK, OFFICE, and even ADOBE. Is it because I have VISTA? I really want this vinyl pricer I'm a noob and can really use it! Can some one help me please!!!

It's an excel spreadsheet and that's how it is used. There are a bunch of macros in it so make sure you have them enabled.

heres a little update. ive abandoned this for a little while. well a long while. i got wrapped up in too much stuff and i didnt have time to keep this going. however things have slowed down. i only have 1 job again, things are looking better for me. i touched base with this the other night and its pretty much done. i do however have to finish the readme. which i started and its 3/4s the way done. sorry guys i know alot of you are looking for this. ive read the recent posts ond i saw CRD was looking for meters.

Found the file too and expected some basic excell sheet stuff.

Man oh man this is wonderfull.

Even has Euro's in but........................nothing in meters. :-

Anyway to start off this is wonderfull.

Thanks, for the time taken.

Paco

to be exact...

it was hard enough to figure out the math for inches and ft haha. brain fart after brain fart. i am not good with math at all. my 7 yr old daughter is better than i am. i honestly dont know excel all that well either. hell it took me a week of searching and trying to get the euro symbols to show up how i wanted. so with that being said i dont think ill be incorporating meters. i dont even know what an equivalent is. example...

inches->feet

centimeters->meters?

either way i would have to completely take out the inches code and make it for meters. thats the only way i personally would know how to do it. its possible in the future if i get bored tho. if you can point me somewhere or tell me some basics on your kinds of measurements, i will gladly see what i can do.

however i never expected to get the feedback i have gotten. im glad you guys like it. to those who cant get it to work...

it works on microsoft excel 2007 only. you have to enable macros as there is alot of backend code. look on microsoft help for compatibility packs they have. it should work on older versions with the compatibility pack. if anyone else has any questions or concerns or suggestions please feel free to leave a post here and ill see to it.

thanks again guys!

ps within the next couple of weeks or so ill have it finished. most likely after christmas.

You have no idea how much time and stress you just saved me! Thank you so much for posting this, many people would have kept this to themselves.

FINALLY finished. i hope haha.

I think i covered everything in the readme. i think the whole entire thing is complete. i dont think there are any errors. i gave it like a 20 over just to make sure no errors came up. however im only one person. please let me know. download is in the first post.

Thank you so much! Awesome!

I used the lastest version of OpenOffice and it seems to work. I have not made entries in every field but most. Seems fine. OpenOffice is free open source software for those that don't know or have Excel.

Thanks again, great job.

thats good to know it works in open office. however there is code to deal with alot of things and im not sure open office supports it?

there was a problem found at another forum i posted this on. your unable to select your material in the material calculator. it is fixed and the file on the first post is updated.

ok no prblem about nothing in real metric size and euro's.

Was just a piece of mind from the otherside of the pond.  :D

keep up the good work.

I borrowed. 

Thanks a bunch!!!  Awesome tool once I get it all set up.

glad you like it

@Paco..

What i could do is put in a conversion sheet. from meters and stuff (imperial?) to US (inches)

Ok, so I went in and set up a few of my materials, substrates and such.  When trying to select substrates on the invoice it will not let me select anything.  That box is 3 cells currently. 

Went back to original zipped file and tried and have the same issue.  Is this just something I am doing wrong or is there an error?

Other than this I put several of my recent jobs in and compared to what I actually charged.  Just a little bit of tweaking on the markup for my market and it will be awesome. 

Thanks again!