Sign in to follow this  
Sparklequeen

Something is wrong with my machine when it cuts! HELP ASAP!

Ok I started cutting a big order tonight and my machine is doing something funny.

When it cuts it makes little lines like: - - - - -  instead of full cuts? What is causing this. I have been using it for months now and have never had it do this. Can anyone tell me what is wrong or what I need to do to fix this problem. I am on a deadline for this job and I have to resolve this issue asap. Thanks for any help.

Make sure the blade is barely sticking out of the blade holder, and then try pressure settings of 120-150, changing it in multiples of 10 until you get better results.

I adjusted the blade and I think that helped I even lubricated it. I have the pressure at 170 and it is cutting much better except when it goes to box the item out for weeding. It gets all the way around and the last line it slightly does the -------. ANy idea why just there? Thanks for the help so far.

I have recreated this issue on my tech bench several times with several different machines, and it always goes away once I have the blade depth set just right, and the pressure set just right. Try retracting the blade just a bit more in the holder, and using a pressure of 120-150.