RPM Graphics

What is you blade of choice?

Got my Pcut in october and love it.  Using the blades that came with it which I assume are 45 degrees.  Usually cut shirt vinyl, but have done more and more banners and vehicles/trailers.  Have though about going to a 60 degree from clean cut due to all the feedback.  Here is the big question.  How many of you SERIOUS cutters are using 60 degree blades for EVERYDAY usage?  Or do you use it for special occasions only?  Thanks........

I use 60 degree blades for all now I might do big today and small tomorrow so I dont change anymore and I use the blades for pcut from USCutters and have no problem good luck jhelms

Guest manwayvan

Same here..60 degree cleancut..Amazing blade!  :thumbsup:

you really set the blade by the blade exposure - so how deep it it really doesn't matter

I'm with the majority get you a 60 degree clean cut blade and you will never look back!!! Mention the forum when you call to order and he will give you a discount!

Agreed with everyone else. Just get a 60 degree CleanCut Blade and you won't be sorry.

I use it for everything. There is no need to use anything else. Period..

I ordered a 60 degree clean cut blade to try, opened box and dropped it on concret. Broke the point right of the sucker. Bummed out, I didnt even get to try it. This time when I get my new one I am opening it over carpet.

Guest kenya

thanks to all of you.  with every response being the same, I guess i cant go wrong.........

I'm not a Clean Cut Blade convert yet either RPM.... looks like I might give it a try now. :thumbsup:

Is there a difference between the 60 degree clean cut balde and the 60 degree roland carbide blades that you get from US Cutter?

I just ordered the US Cutter 60 degree blades because of the price, would I be getting something different from clean cut?

The clean cut blades are much sharper and made of a finer grained carbide.  they last much longer than the Chinese import blades.  ask anyone that has used them once you do you will not go back.  if you do get one make sure you back the pressure down 30 percent to start . . . they are that much sharper.

go my 60 degree cleancut blade.  Still fine tuning the pressure and depth, but I like it already.  thanks for all the input.....Pat...

I ordered a blade from clean cut yesterday, really looking forward to giving it a try!