GHEENEE1

WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM AND CRAFTROBO

Will the Craftrobo CC330-L-20 with Windows 7 Home premium 64bit cut with Robomaster? I'm having trouble installing the driver update from the Graphtec site. Any help with installation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

Yes, I would like to know too.  I have a craft robo pro that I am trying to install drivers for on my Windows 7 laptop also.  Would love to hear some solutions!  THANKS!

Guest sciondrgn

From my understanding the driver is the same but I am running windows 7 64bit with Flexi and Robo Cutting master with no problems over usb

Where do I install the 64 bit driver upgrade so the Craftrobo can make use of it? The Craftrobo is not showing up in my printers folder as it does in my XP desktop. Also after I install the Robomaster software, with the power disconnected the cutting icon is greyed out. Cuts great with Xp. Mike

Guest sciondrgn

I will have to check mine when I get home.. I installed the driver first, downloaded directly from the graphtec site, Then installed Flexi and Robo and they show up as options. I did not have to set anything up other than just telling it which printer and which cutter to output to in robo.

Thanks for the replies, my laptop with Windows 7, as I load Robo gives me a message "failed to add printer" I have tried several ways to add the Craftrobo as a printer. Has anyone had this happen? If so is there  fix? Thanks. Mike