Sign in to follow this  
Yones12

Need Some Opinions.......

Okay so i need to re-order some more business cards. My dad owns a party shop and i had put that address on their so it looked more professional, but i do all my work out of my home. Anyway i was thinking on my new cards i should put my home address. What do you guys think? Let me know, Thanks :thumbsup:

Only if you have a license to operate a business out of that home. I don't know about where you live, but here, the code enforcement guys are the biggest collectors of business cards. If not, keep using your dads address, or just a phone number, or maybe rent a P.O. box.

Just put your phone # and the town and zip code on it. There is no need for an address unless you are looking to invite your customers to come see you. I worked for a very successful print company for a long time and they were in an industrial park area that was off the beaten path, they never had their address on their cards. If they wanted a customer to come to the shop they gave them the address otherwise they saw no need for a customer to need the address because we did not have customers come to the shop, our sales force went to them.