Sign in to follow this  
wheelliftnpony

New vinyl cutter everytime I go to cut, it freezes up the program everytime.

I got everything set up with USB cord. I go to hit the cut button the printer makes a few noises , and says WAITING, Then the program says no response and freeses I tryed sign cut and sign blazer. I made sure the device managment settings for both are the same. Not sure what to do?

How is the static where you are using your cutter.  I have a cheap master cutter and if the static is up and I'm not running a humidifier it will do all kinds of funny things like that.

The statics fine. The signblazer program will freeze when it says Sorting at the bottum. I have a serial to usb adapter and cant get it to work. Its a manhatten brand, Keeps coming up saying USB HUB or somthing in my device manager I cant get it to say com03 or what ever..

why not just use the usb cable on the cutter?  if you must use an adapter look for the keyspan

I second that one. I think your culprit is the adapter. Keyspan is a fail safe, the Belkin is supposed to be really good as well. If you got yours from Staples, take it back.