stickygrafix

YEY!!!! My pcut works perfect!!!!

I had soooo many problems with my refine that I wasn't sure I even wanted to continue in this business but I had someone ask for a side graphic for a full size dodge truck so I had to break out the old pcut that I had. It was 108 inches long and 6 inches tall, 2 layers! I was NERVOUS! If the pcut does what it use to, it would destroy a LOT of vinyl! So I started cutting and to my surprise it cut 108 inches long 4 times without even 1 problem! YEY!!!! I will put up a picture later today once we get the install done. I hate trying to install something this big when it's only 33 degrees out! Gotta break out the app fluid on this one!  :police:

I had soooo many problems with my refine that I wasn't sure I even wanted to continue in this business but I had someone ask for a side graphic for a full size dodge truck so I had to break out the old pcut that I had. It was 108 inches long and 6 inches tall, 2 layers! I was NERVOUS! If the pcut does what it use to, it would destroy a LOT of vinyl! So I started cutting and to my surprise it cut 108 inches long 4 times without even 1 problem! YEY!!!! I will put up a picture later today once we get the install done. I hate trying to install something this big when it's only 33 degrees out! Gotta break out the app fluid on this one!  :police:

After all of the troubles you have been through, I am happy to hear that something actually went right for you!!

:huh:

here is the picture of the truck. it's 108 inches long, 6 inches tall, 2 colors (black and white)

Thanks everyone for the help in the past with the refine, but I'm glad I switched back to my pcut. (not sure why I ever changed)

post-1085-12986513871003_thumb.jpg

post-1085-12986513880794_thumb.jpg

Very cool! I want to start doing more vehicle graphics myself. I've got some outlines if you ever need some. I know some people don't like using them but just in case, feel free to ask. That goes for anybody.