Sorry about my first post being a complaint :thumbsup:. However, someone at USCutter needs to pick that phone up. The 1st time I was on the line so long the recording wanted me to leave my number so they could call me back within 4hrs. Umm, no one did  :thumbsup:. 2nd and 3rd time I just hung up. It's one thing to say please call again, but if you say you're going to call me back, you need to do it. I've been happy so far with UScutter service up to the point of actually trying to talk with someone.

PM me your phone number and I'll try and get some action on this.

Thanks anyway BannerJohn. It wasn't any thing serious I needed handled right away, it was just a simple question about a product. I just went ahead and ordered it anyway. It just kinda tork me little, but I'm all better :thumbsup:.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to wait such a long time to speak with a representative Dr Smith.  We try to get through as many calls as possible.  However as US Cutter is going through a period of growth at this moment we apologize that we are not able to respond to all our members and customers in a more immediate manner.  This is no excuse, but we do appreciate your patience in this.  To correct this we are expanding our support staff so we can better fulfill your needs, and we should all see some signs of this in the next few weeks.

Whenever you're having trouble with getting in contact with us over the phone, try submitting a ticket at support.uscutter.com.  We try go through all of these every morning. In the meantime if you find that we are not being responsive enough, please feel free to PM myself, or Levi.