zx360

finally fed up (corners and incomplete cuts)

i'm having the EXACT same problem with mine, blade depth, pressure, offset doesn't makea difference, tried different blades, different vinyls, nothing really helps, i'm thinking these are just poorly made/designed cutters, some have defects, and im thinking to just buy a used roland gx-24 which are known to last at least 10 years, for almost what i spent on this thing, i've had the cutter for like 6 months, and just dealt with it, i made a mistake buying a no name cutter.

i bought the clean cut blades and that helped a bit, but im still just dealing with it, im in the same boat, ill use the p-cut for large stuff because it doesnt effect it in large cuts, but ill buy something else for most everything else.

sell that,  buy a graphtec end of problems, end of frustration, end of lousy cuts, and end of all your worries  :thumbsup:

I own a pcut and have not had the rounded corners problem BUT I NEVER get a good clean cut, always leaves a small snag which can really be a PIA when weeding! roland is calling my name!

Renee