Sign in to follow this  
nmpeters

Help With Procut Reinstall PLEASE!

I am in need of help.  I had to get a new computer and I have been trying to install my Procut drivers and it has not been easy.  I had Windows XP before and it was a cinch.  Now I have Vista and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.  But I finally got it all installed or so I thought, but now when I cut a project the first time, it comes out ok.  But when I cut the second, it says Cutting Tile Not Responding.  So then I have to shut down my whole computer to start a new project.  Does anybody have any idea what I have done wrong?  I am so frustrated at this point because I have so many projects pending and this is delaying my work! 

Thank You in advance for ANY help!  :thumbsup:

Nancy

Nancy,

I'm probably not the best source because of my problems with my cutter, but From day 1 I had to re-set my cutter before each cut or it would do exactly what is happening to you.  Try it and see.  I know it is a PIA but it worked for me, just have to remember to hit reset on cutter before clicking cut out

No real advise on that set up but I have a second computer with xp just for cutting. . .that way of something happens with the main house computer i am not out of business. also xp was way more stable than when I cut on Vista - we now use Win7 and it works great also with most things.  I still have issues with my sawgrass powerdriver for sublimation

Thanks for your advice guys.  Its obviously not just an issue with my cutter and I think it has to be something easy to fix, but I wish I knew what it could be. 

Nancy

Hey Betterbait, Just thought you would like to know.  I got mine to work.  Unfortunatley, I don't get the credit, but call the cutter support team and they will log on to your computer and fix it.  888-298-8143

Good Luck and Thanks for your help!

Hey Betterbait, Just thought you would like to know.  I got mine to work.  Unfortunatley, I don't get the credit, but call the cutter support team and they will log on to your computer and fix it.  888-298-8143

Good Luck and Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the info, unfortunately that is the least of my cutter problems right now.  My PCUT isnt working and no one has figured it out yet

Thanks