Sign in to follow this  
Betterbait

Any experience with Vinyl express Cuttr

Hey all

Having so many problems with mu pcut, I was considering a new cutter and was looking at the Vinyl Express R series from sign warehouse.  Anyone have any comments on that brand?  Good or bad in comparison to the PCUT 730

Thanks

Scott

a Vinyl Express R series is a Redsail.   Rebranded to say  Vinyl Express.R Sold by Signwarehouse.. It is about like the MH series here.  

I have the VE Lynx (older model renamed for SW) and I've had it for 3 years. Actually picked it up as a refurb off their ebay auctions and saved a good bit of money.  Haven't had any problems out of it or the software (knock on wood!).

I have one of their cutters that is a re-branded GCC cutter like the ZEN that USCutter is now selling. I am really happy with it. I don't care for the LXi software though. Unless you but the top of the line it doesn't have many features.

Jay

I have the Enduracut Plus model from Sign Warehouse that is made by GCC.

does the vinylexpress r series have the adjustable width of the pinch rollers. i was looking at the r44 but i will not be cutting 40 inch vinyl all the time it will probably mostly be 12 inch wide vinyl i will be cutting.

does the vinylexpress r series have the adjustable width of the pinch rollers. i was looking at the r44 but i will not be cutting 40 inch vinyl all the time it will probably mostly be 12 inch wide vinyl i will be cutting.

I will say I have a 54" and thought I won't cut 54" and man was I wrong I cut 54" all the time..

So if your definitly not going to cut 40" buy a 24" and save the money for extra supplies...I would say from looking,it has adjustable rollers..Call SW and ask they have a tech support line listed on line..Never hurts to ask someone that deals with their cutters directly...

I have bought a lot of stuff from SW and recommed their service dept..In the same respect I have also bought a lot from USC and been very happy with theirs as well..

good luck

stetson5331