According to US Cutter, they are the best thing since sliced bread and they have sold a ton of them, but I haven't seen hardly any feedback on them.  Most of us would like to know also.

Gary

only posting I saw so far is from the guy that couldn't get it to work with his apple computer.  GCC machines rebranded

If you're talking about the US Cutter brand, I've had ZERO trouble.  For the price it's perfect for entry level.  I've got the MH-871 and had it working within an hour after setting it up. 

They ZenCut users must be busy using their machines because they run so well, or they have been on hold with support so long they fell asleep. These could be the reasons why no one is posting any real reviews on them.  ;D

I am the guy who couldn't get it to work with my mac.  After getting the Keyspan Serial adapter it works great with a few exceptions that I believe are results of my lack of experience of using a cutter (none).

There is a video in this forum of a zen Black in action. Compared to mine that thing is insane fast. But my chinese model is getting old and needs to be gone so i am actually looking at getting the ZenCut Black in 52" as soon as my finances allow. And i have read some other places on these that say thier are very good for the price range.

I just purchased a Zen Black 24" and have to say I'm pretty impressed. However, I don't have much experience with plotters and have only worked with a Roland GX24 in the past.

I could take some HD vids with my iPhone4 and throw them up, no problem... I use it everyday.

they are rebranded GCC cutters sold by UsCutter and i purchased the ZenCut Green about 2 months ago, and i have no complaints.  This thing is a work horse, and works awesome for everything ive asked it to do so far.

they are rebranded GCC cutters sold by UsCutter and i purchased the ZenCut Green about 2 months ago, and i have no complaints.  This thing is a work horse, and works awesome for everything ive asked it to do so far.

I have a SignWarehouse Enduracut Plus. It is also a re-branded GCC cutter and I love it. It is fast, quiet and most importantly accurate.

Hey Jay I know you love signblazer like I do,are you using it with this machine?

Yes, I am using signBlazer with my Enduracut. It works great. Mine has the servo motors so it is awesome quiet. Fast and accurate too. I can cut small text that I never would have attempted with my PCut.