Sign in to follow this  
eddieb378

I need a lab with a duck in its mouth

me too - so far the only ones he brings back are the stuffed ones and usually without the stuffing

binkssmall.jpg

nice mustang - I can ship the real thing to you to fix maybe get it to retrieve the real thing and not remove the stuffing on the way back.  Not a toy in the house with the stuffing in it, and shortly after that they all turn up in little pieces.  some huntin dog he is.  but after what stacey does to him on Halloween I don't blame him one bit . . .he needs a doggis psychologist

P9091902-1.jpg

Then there is the first time in lake Michigan - maybe he will dunk for fish or chase birds  no that would not have been nearly enough fun.  in the first picture he gets the leash free and doubles back running behind me. I just about have him he grabs a child's pink float, just as I am about to get to him I dive to intercept he makes an incredible turn up the dune at full speed with the float in tow.  at this point I tell the kids to get their dog that is now 150ft up the dune smiling down on me as i pay the lady for the float  He really thought I would chase him up the dune - it was hard as hell 40 years ago before gravity became so much of an enemy.  Ceasar would start drinking after this dog!

P7242738.jpg

P7242828.jpg

Guest kenya

Thanks for the files guys. :thumbsup:

Great photos Scott, btw- is there a lab proof toy?

My black lab (Jett) destroys everything I buy him.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Helping hand - grabbed it

Xtreme - lake michigan

Vette -  actually there are a couple of really good ones.  CUZ toys hold up very well and the kong Wubba is great.  I am sitting on a site testedlabtough.com until I get around to developing it! we will have a picture of the toys, price and how long it held up under the masters touch

you wouldnt happen to have a spaniel with a duck would you

please  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

stu

Thanks for the files guys. ;D

My black lab (Jett) destroys everything I buy him.  :)

A Kong is what I have my lab...the black one...He is only 5 months old...but the breeder I got him from said that is the toy they will not destroy!!

Thanks for the files guys. ;D

My black lab (Jett) destroys everything I buy him.  :)

A Kong is what I have my lab...the black one...He is only 5 months old...but the breeder I got him from said that is the toy they will not destroy!!

ours has destroyed 1 kong and a couple of Kong Wubba's  ate the tentacles right off the Wooba - they are made of Ballistic Nylon!

KNG_WubbaGroup.jpg

Also try a CUZ toy

Jolly ball holds up well also

http://www.kingwholesale.com/Shopping/ProductInfo.cfm?Item=17365

JP_TugGroup.gif

http://www.kingwholesale.com/Shopping/ProductInfo.cfm?Item=21531

JW_OtherCuzGood.jpg

May God help you - ours just turned 3 and is still full of the devil!