Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Blankshirts.com

Anyone on here eve use them?  I usually use Jiffy but cam across this tonight.

I use Jiffy all the time also but they look like they have great prices the 6.1 that are on sale now are about a dollar cheaper than Jiffy but I wasn't able to get a price on the shipping.  It wanted me to give my credit card info first.

This is where Jiffy usually beats everyone with their cheap and fast shipping and  i think $75.00 its free....

thats why I've used them but found this and thought I would ask about this one

Blankshirts.com is a front site for Alpha is what I was told by someone in sales at Alpha.   They just built a different interface (using tools that Alpha freely provides) and Alpha dropships everything.  Pretty sure this is the case for all their sister sites too (trendyblanks.com, blankapparel.com, etc).   The sales rep at Alpha said it's pretty brilliant and they make a TON of money.

Get an account and place orders with Alpha over the phone, they'll almost always give you case pricing if you ask.  Tell them it's BS that you are trying to be loyal to their company, but you are finding cheaper prices online at random places for the same shirts.

I used jiffy for a long time, though.  The only thing I don't really like about them is there is no "account" feature to keep track of your past orders.   Their prices aren't bad and they have a good selection, plus free shipping after $75 is better than anywhere else I have seen.

Alternately, get an account with Sanmar, tell them you buy +$10,000 of shirts/year and they'll give you case pricing on web orders all the time... :thumbsup:

Alternately, get an account with Sanmar, tell them you buy +$10,000 of shirts/year and they'll give you case pricing on web orders all the time... :thumbsup:

we got case pricing after our first order with them. same thing with tsc.

I've used them before (and their other sites) and I think they're great!  If I place an order today, my shirts will be here tomorrow with standard shipping.  But check out their other sites on the bottom left of the page.  Sometimes the same shirts are cheaper on their "other" sites.

I usually use Alpha/Broder bros also. We are lucky to have a local office here in Louisville. If order by 6pm I can have it the next morning by 10am as long as it is in stock in there Chicago warehouse and most times it is. Only problem is that I have to call and ask for case pricing when ordering. They always give it without hassle!

We use Heritage Sportswear. They are the best my 2 cents. we used to use TSC but love Heritage

just got their catalog today. Looks pretty good!