mars

Imagaro Z -- Where is a good place to buy? Any deals available?

I am thinking of taking the plunge and getting this program.  Have a little extra money and can use the help in vectorizing customer supplied images.  Where to buy?  Any place offering discounts?  Competitive upgrades?  At $690 for the pro version - it probably is worth it, but if there is any way to get it at a lower cost I can use the money towards adding a new printer - and a millyun other things.

-mike

I bought mine from a dealer and an NBM show a few years back.

I paid $199.

Aside from that I have not seen any other "deals".

Have fun,

Jon

Thanks for the answer Jon.

-Mike

I just looked and there is an NBM show in Ft. Worth in early May.  I will make the show and look for a deal there.  - thanks for the tip.  BTW do you remember the dealer's name - I have a list of the exhibitors - want to check and see if they are coming to this show.  

If any other forum members will be at this show PM me and let me know - if I can time my trip to meet some of you guys I would enjoy talking in person.  Jon - are you going -

www.graphicalsystemsusa.com

The professional version of Imagaro Z is now only $287 (used to be $690)

I didnt care for it I guess I wasn't willing to spend the time it took to learn it. I have one brand new in the cd case never opened if anyone is interested?

Is this program similar to Vector Magic? Is Imagaro Z Pro 2011 Edition a download or do you purchase a cd? I am on the fence regarding Vector Magic and I had not heard of Imagaro. Can anyone please clarify? Can I purchase Imagaro Z in Canada?

Thank you for you time...

Yes you download it onto your computer I paid extra to get the CD that like i say is brand new and never opened.. There is a learning curve to the program I feel

Which version is it? 2011 Pro? How much do you want for it? How much extra did you have to pay to get the CD?

Yes its the pro and I really dont remember I think it was like $28.00 more to get te CD Its never been open I would take $225.00 it says on the back Imagaro Professional Z Release 4 Sept. 2010 and the serial #

Thank you for your reply. When I went on the website it states $287.00 for the 2011 version. You asked for $225.00 and when I add the upgrade fee of $169.00 for the upgrade, I would be paying $394.00 plus, plus. Thank you for your offer, but I think that I will probably buy the newest version from the website..

OK as far as I know this is the newest version? You could drop them a email but I just bought this not long ago? Thanks Bill

OK as far as I know this is the newest version? You could drop them a email but I just bought this not long ago? Thanks Bill

Bill,

There is a version since yours - you might ask if you can get yours upgraded since you just bought it - Worth a shot.

They usually come out with a new version about once a year - Mine is the September 2009 and I haven't upgraded since I bought it.

-Mike

Imagaro professional Z 2013 just released.  can be purchased in the US at  www.graphicalsustemsusa.com  If you register on their website, they will give a discount on new purchases and on upgrades from older versions of the program.  The new version has many new features and the font ID feature  is easier to use and more accurate.   Check it out, it is a great program!

Thanks for the thread bump.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/24281-imagaro-z-where-is-a-good-place-to-buy-any-deals-available/?p=269525

Post #5 has the correct link to the Imagaro professional Z product ordering page at GraphicalSystemsUSA.com

Looks like a practical program for professionals in this industry.

I would like to hear what mark-s has to say about it, he's the resident font identifying guru around here and he might have some opinion about this.

Imagaro is one of the best vectoring programs out there.

Not impressed with the font iding feature.

I still stand by my system and believe me I have tried them all.

mark-s

I want to replicate your system but it seems human cloning is still a ways off. We could make a fortune selling copies of that font finding brain of yours

• Like 1

Has anyone had any dealings with Graphical Systems USA?

I've met the owner personally and he's a straight up guy.  He's taken the time to show me how the software works and I will be purchasing the package as soon as Uncle Sam gives me my tax refund.  The on-board tutorials are great and will walk you through just about anything.  Like all powerful software, there is a learning curve.  For me the curve is steep and short, probably because I think like the guys who wrote the program.  But.  If you invest the time to learn, it will pay great dividends.

JT