Sign in to follow this  
Triple2Signs

Befor my cutter tore up!!

I have the drivers side door, drivers side quarter and passanger side quarter finished. Just like the number on the passanger side door and then the roof, hood and nose. Hopefully i can get the cutter fixed ASAP so i can finish this and i might give up on graphics after this one and it being my first car.

I can't take the aggravation that the cutter has givin me over the pass four days.

post-6372-12986550659796_thumb.jpg

post-6372-12986550670283_thumb.jpg

looks great - don't give up just move up to a professional cutter!  you will never regret it!

I have the drivers side door, drivers side quarter and passanger side quarter finished. Just like the number on the passanger side door and then the roof, hood and nose. Hopefully i can get the cutter fixed ASAP so i can finish this and i might give up on graphics after this one and it being my first car.

I can't take the aggravation that the cutter has givin me over the pass four days.

I am in the same boat right now,but I can't quit I still have 10 police cars waiting. I am looking for a better cutter maybe even a printer cutter.

You are doing outstanding work with the basic cutter you have Tripple2. If I was you I would upgrade to a graphtec and you will not have many headaches. I am going to be getting me one here shortly. I have the Pcut and it does the basics but Im ready to go Pro!!

Thanks Bigfoot, but like i said in the pm, i just can't afford anything right now. The only income i had was doing stickers and now can't do them either.  :'(

have you tried a reset of the main board.

Usually holding the reset & online button down while turning on the power.

D

Have you tried running it with the cover off? to see if you don't have a screw sticking out, or something binding on something.    

The cover off the blade holder? Yes! I'll wait till tomorrow and see what they say from US Cutter then i'll take it apart and check all the wiring.

doesn't the cover come off your carriage head?  Sorry,  I don't have a US Cutter, product,  just trying to help.  My Graphtec does.

Definitely DON'T give up.  You have done great so far.  I would give my left nut to do a race car like that.  It flows very well. 

I can't give up cause i can't afford to refund his money for sure but i will not give up either. I have waited around 8 years to get a vinyl cutter and finally got one. In my mind, i need one more than anyone (kind of design crazed). I can do some pretty nice stuff, i just need to get back warmed up to it again cause i had quit for a couple years and started doing 3D Models.

Ok so i ordered another motor board from US Cutter, hopefully it will get here by friday since i am on the other side of the US from them. Anyways, as soon as i get this car finished, i have two more cars coming then an enclosed trailer from the local napa store. Let's pray that the cutter doesn't screw up again. I'll have my debts paid off and a tiny bit of pocket money to order more vinyl and work on the race car.

I guess the cutter taring up then my monitor burning out was a sign. I actually got the two car garage 80% finished now.

:thumbsup::angry:

Wait until you see it put together and for the second car i am doing tonight, the second one is a chevette but it is a really nice looking one.