Sign in to follow this  
clashmet

Another dissatisfied customer

After purchasing my second cutter from USCutter the motherboard went out after 2 weeks. Called tech support and ordered new motherboard. I paid for overnight priority shipping with Saturday delivery. The person I spoke to at USCutter even asked me for the order number so he could mark it Saturday delivery. Low and behold when I received the tracking info it is to be delivered Monday. I called Fedex and was informed USCutter did not mark the package for Saturday delivery. So my motherboard is sitting at the Fedex facility in a large container and I can't even go pick it up. I am so frustrated at this point. My part is 10 miles away and I can't get my hands on it because someone at USCutter couldn't do something as simple as checking a box for Saturday delivery. And did I mention the motherboard went out after only 2 weeks?!!!!

I have said many times that shipping is the weak link at USC. If you paid for overnight with saturday delivery, I suggest you ask for a refund of the difference.

Bear in mind that US Cutter is closed on the weekends and there is really nobody here on the forums that can help with this. I understand your frustration..I have had this happen to me(not with USC) and I was truly pissed.