Sign in to follow this  
Betterbait

alignment issues

Hey All,

I have the CR 730 and using Sign Cut.  I have been using it for over 6 months and aside the talked about issues with jagged lines, I have solved that issue with good blades.  My problem now is that cuts are not aligning corectly.  An example is I would cut (6) 4in circles.  The first 3 cut perfectly, but the second set of 3 do not close the circle          l_208eccfc7ff84ac8836281f1db94c250.jpg

I use Corel Draw for creating images and sent to sign cut.  Have been doung it for months wih no issues and haven't changed anything. 

These are my settings within sign cut which is default and haven't changes anything.

l_32f447e36eae4dfd80822940ce98f744.jpg

l_c0f6005a4e8a4f859c07d1d4d6f22942.jpg

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance

Guest manwayvan

check to make sure you dont have anything binding the blade from moving freely in the holder. Sounds like something due to the use since you can cut 3 fine at first

Guest manwayvan

also may be that your pinch rollers are moving(sliding) the vinyl a little bit causing the parts not to close..Have you tried adjusting your pinch rollers yet

make sure there is no slop in the belt that runs the feed rollers another member had a similar problem that was traced back to too much play in the belt for these rollers

Thanks for the responses.  Im not sure how to adjust belts but don't seem to be any slop.  Also, I get the same result from the pen, so not the blade.  If I play with the offset at all, it makes the first 1 out of wack and fixes the second row (almost) . I think I will try re-installing any drivers.  I have found in the past that drivers can sometimes get corupt.  Anyway, if anyone else has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks