sbeilstein

In to our second year, and still not working.

How long should it take to get a reponse from Tech Support?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How long should it take to get a reponse from Tech Support?

• Instant (Email)
    • Same Day
    • Next Day
    • 2-3 Days
    • Next Week
    • 2-3 Weeks
    • Next Month

Hello again,

desperately trying to get some help, so I turn once again to this forum.

maybe you remember my first set of issues with the infernal machine...

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,17812.0/topicseen.html

well that worked, for a few print jobs, then it was off to its next set of issues...

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,22231.0.html

well after that we paid to send the machine in and get it rebuilt,

we got it back, it worked for a little bit, and now its back to the same constant random cutting as before.

so we sent it back in again, and now they cant find my machine and I cant get an answer as to where it is!

I just submitted this ticket  ---"I have been trying to get through on your phone line for days. Line is always busy, or phones are off.

We sent our cutter back to you weeks ago for another warranty repair and have had little to no contact since then.

I did get in touch with Howard several days ago who told me that our machine had been received, but he had no idea where it was. It had not been tested or even opened, let alone repaired and sent back to us. Howard had promised to contact us with an update, but that has also failed to occur. Please find our machine and call our office immediately with an estimated timeline of when we will get it back, hopefully repaired this time."---

I'm lost... what do I do...

Going on two years now and I haven't had a single pleasant experience with this machine or this company. This isn't some daily workhorse cutter... i used it for the occasional yard sign every month or so. It would be great to know that I could turn it on when I need it, and it would actually function as designed. I buy a cutter and it fails, i buy parts and it fails again, i pay to rebuild it, and it fails, I send it in, and now its lost... and even if I do see it again... will it work?

Beilstein,

I am currently working on the issue. We should have your cutter out of the door today.

FYI we have reversed the recent changes that we made to our phone system. This should make it much easier to get through to our support/sales team over the phone.

Thank you for your reply Levi,

I had been dealing with Howard so I am glad to get a response from someone.

Howard had asked me to label the box directly to him, so I was surprised when I spoke with Howard that he did not know its location. I had hoped Howard would have kept in contact with me, as Howard had promised to do, so I am glad that I can now deal with you Levi.

Please keep in contact Levi, and let me know what the status of the machine is. I would like to know what tests were ran, what parts were replaced, what any diagnosis were, as well as shipping and tracking information when you have completed your repairs.

I thank you again Levi, and hope to hear from you very soon.

Thank you for your reply Levi, it was good to here from a member of your company yesterday.

Do you know what that status of our machine is today. I was under the belief that my machine would be completed and sent out yesterday.

"I am currently working on the issue. We should have your cutter out of the door today."

I was hoping that you, Levi, unlike the previous staff members I have dealt with, would keep in touch with me.

What tests were ran yesterday? What parts were replaced yesterday? Were any diagnosis made yesterday? Have you completed the repairs? Do you have shipping and tracking information?

I thank you again Levi, and hope to hear from you very soon.

Thanks for the advice John,

Since it was only 9:30 I didn't want to push them... so I've given it several more days now... and still no contact.

Just got an email from Brandon Davis now so maybe something will get done!

Brandon Davis wrote:

> Did you get an update to this situation yet? I am concerned as to why Howard or Levi have been unable to update you. When you sent your machine in did you write your order number on the side of the box and what type of box did you use when you sent it in?

> _____________________________________________

> BRANDON DAVIS - US CUTTER SUPPORT TEAM LEADER

> 1.888.298.8143

Well, two days ago I got this....

Brandon Davis wrote:

> Looks like I got everything all figured out and we will be calling you shortly with a complete update.

> _____________________________________________

> BRANDON DAVIS - US CUTTER SUPPORT TEAM LEADER

> 1.888.298.8143

How long should I wait before I will get a phone call?

I hate to say it, but that's typical Brandon Davis. I would call HIM and keep calling til I reached him.

I hate to say it, but that's typical Brandon Davis. I would call HIM and keep calling til I reached him.

Noticed a few typos so i fixed it...

I hate to say it, but that's typical USCutter. I would call THEM and keep calling til I reached them.

Problem is, I do keep calling, I do keep emailing, I do keep posting... and yet after days, Weeks, MONTHS, YEARS I still seem to only have a reliable USCutter Stand.

post-5207-12986550794136_thumb.jpg

post-5207-12986550809358_thumb.jpg

Brandon Davis wrote:

> Looks like I got everything all figured out and we will be calling you shortly with a complete update.

I guess he forgot.

Well, here it is another day... and still no contact from USCutter....

is anyone actually surprised!?!

well, you don't reply to my PMs....and I am trying to help you on my end.

Sorry, the system never emailed me to notify of a PM... didn't even notice.

I have replied now... Thanks for contacting me by the way.

Since USCutter is making absolutely no effort to resolve my issues, It is good to see someone is trying to help me.

yeah but the problem is, I'm not out there and all I can do is complain,just like you. And so far, I have been ignored, just like you. And you know what..it doesn't feel good.

Contact the Attorney Generals Office for Washington.

Rob McKenna will be more than happy to help.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/

They are their to Help Comsumers.

Our call centers are open M-F 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

1.800.551.4636 (in Washington only)

Complaint Process

Our staff will evaluate your complaint.

*If your complaint is within our area of responsibility:

1.The complaint will be assigned to a staff member.

2.In most cases that person will send a copy of your complaint letter, and supporting documents, to the business and ask for a response.

3.We will let you know the name of the staff member handling your complaint and what has been done.  Should you have any new information, you should send it to the attention of that person.

4.Most firms will respond, but it may take three weeks or more from the time you first register your complaint.

5.If we don

as of right now, he has been given a tracking # and the cutter is on it's way.

What took you so long, A&P?

I been reading and watching these posts John, also saw your post about deleting and or moving posts too.

I just posted this because the OP and or anyone else having Problems getting timely results should not be taken advantage of by a company.

Any company.

And the Attorney Generals Office in which a company resides in is the proper place to file a formal complaint.

That won't cost the consumer a dime. They are Voted into office and are Eager to work for you to get you results.

I have only offered contact info for sbeilstein, it's up to them to decide if it is a step they want or need to take or not.

And like you said John- Posted on: Today at 09:19:41 AMPosted by: BannerJohn

"yeah but the problem is, I'm not out there and all I can do is complain,just like you. And so far, I have been ignored, just like you. And you know what..it doesn't feel good."

No one likes to feel they have been ignored, or taken advantage of, as you said "it doesn't feel good"

We have a legal system in place that will work for the consumer, people just need to utilize the services available to us all in the U.S.of A.

as of right now, he has been given a tracking # and the cutter is on it's way.

What took you so long, A&P?

thanks for the update john

and I agree - bold, long nothing positive

I been reading and watching these posts John, also saw your post about deleting and or moving posts too.

I just posted this because the OP and or anyone else having Problems getting timely results should not be taken advantage of by a company.

Any company.

And the Attorney Generals Office in which a company resides in is the proper place to file a formal complaint.

That won't cost the consumer a dime. They are Voted into office and are Eager to work for you to get you results.

I have only offered contact info for sbeilstein, it's up to them to decide if it is a step they want or need to take or not.

And like you said John- Posted on: Today at 09:19:41 AMPosted by: BannerJohn

"yeah but the problem is, I'm not out there and all I can do is complain,just like you. And so far, I have been ignored, just like you. And you know what..it doesn't feel good."

No one likes to feel they have been ignored, or taken advantage of, as you said "it doesn't feel good"

We have a legal system in place that will work for the consumer, people just need to utilize the services available to us all in the U.S.of A.

This is what our prisoners do all day long. doesn't cost them a dime and if you shotgun enough they win a few.  The op is being taken care of but we have to have instigators - just like at work.  an American Embarrasment

well, we shall see when his package arrives exactly what the situation is.

seems with 3-4 people the tech support is not as quick to respond as when it was a one man show though

Dakota,

I believe YOU are the one being the "instigator" here. Not I.

sbeilstein 's complaint is based on a ongoing problem "In to our second year, and still not working."

This post he started on Feb 25, 2010.

Levi Replied on Feb 25th as well stating-"Beilstein,

I am currently working on the issue. We should have your cutter out of the door today.

FYI we have reversed the recent changes that we made to our phone system. This should make it much easier to get through to our support/sales team over the phone."

It was not shipped that day now was it?

BannerJohn makes little Digs like this one -"I hate to say it, but that's typical Brandon Davis. I would call HIM and keep calling til I reached him."

And others in this post alone and your not insulting his integrity, but you choose to do so aimed at me, on what grounds?

I voiced my opinion, you don't like it, tough.

I have given good advice to file a formal complaint to get speedier results than have been happening, again you don't like it, Tough.

And as for my informative post with absolutely Nothing "negative" in or about it, there was NO mention by anyone it was resolved until 6 minutes AFTER I made my informative post.

I am not going to get into some mocho peeing match with you, as Mark Twain said-

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

And as far as my choice to utilize the BOLD function on the forum, Not that you asked or cared to really know why or is any of your business either, But I have had 2 major Eye surgeries as a child, and a Bolded text is easier on my eyes to see and read.

When I am reading books I use magnafying glasses to enlarge the text to avoid eye strain. This has nothing to do with needing Prescription glasses either.

So Dakota, Never Assume, only your ignorance shines through when you do.

Have a wonderful day.