Sign in to follow this  
JLDesigns

1st Tshirt order pricing?

I guess I"m looking for a 'standard' to base my pricing off of.  I have an order for 4 shirts, with a simple lettering on front pocket and a simple larger word across the back.  I guess my questions starts with what do you make your shirts up from the price you got them for?  I'm getting the XL for 4.67 ea/qty2 and XXL for 6.64 ea/qty 2.  The heat transfer vinyl is your basic siser easyweed in white, which i already have in stock.  My asking $20 ea to much?  There really isn't much weeding going on or anything and all 4 shirts have the same words on them.  The shipping for my order is about $1.30 per shirt.  Any help, guidance or advice would be appreciated!

Guest sciondrgn

For larger orders (Pocket and Back Design) I charge around $13 a shirt but for just a few around $15-$16

I don't think you are high at all. 4 shirts with pockets and 2 locations for $80 out the door? The screen charges alone would equal that if you were screening them. I would be at $18-$20 each. 

Guest sciondrgn

What brand of shirts are you ordering? Jiffy sells them cheaper than that. Unless your buying locally because of a smaller order.

I typically keep White/Black and Grey shirts on hand. (a couple in each color) Gildan 500's start @ 1.79 for whites up to XL

I did order from Jiffy shirts.  Gildan 8300 2 XL and 2 XXL and Gildan 5000 1 XXL....I chose one has a front pocket and one doesn't.  I should receive them today.  I qouted the 4 8300 @ $78 and the 1 XXL 5000 at $20.