Toolman

Sign I finished Today

Hey toolman looks good to me (and the customer is always right they pay for what they want why shouldn't they get exactly what they want I am sure if any one that says that the customer is not right would not go to buy a car and let the salesman make you buy something that you did not want because they were right and you was not) WE have a sign writer here that is a quote unquote  graphic artist that thinks no one can correctly lay out a sign except him and criticise every other sign company's work as being terrible crappy layout and so on. I saw him loose a job because the customer wanted a graphic on a sign that was fairly large for a relatively small sign and he said no it wont work, so the customer paid some one else that would give him what he wanted. so yea the customer is always right i have been in some type of business for 35 years and did not stay this long by not giving the customer what he requested.

Oh by the way not to offend anyone this is just constructive criticism

Dan

NOT Offended at all.. I figured he was something like that. i have been in business for 30 yrs. Auto & truck repair I know how to handle customers. Just got into this as a sideline been doing it for about 5 ysr with the scouts  making signs for fundraisers. Thought I may as well try and make a buck or  two at it..

should have only used 2 fonts at the most.i dont get the PASTOR font.hes not a race car driver.i like the overall sign,but the layout and fonts are not correct.

To be honest, I didn't notice the "i" problem. Looks good from my "mostly inexperienced, but still a general public" point of view. ;) In total, it's a simple sign for a simple and small organization. Not gonna get too many remarks on it. Nice work.