jfought

need help pricing truck doors

got a call today do to some truck doors. i have provided a sample pic.

it will be 2 color layered. silver (gray) and black. size is a semi door or truck door. i will be installing them.

we were thinking around 100 a set installed. but i also have the possibility of 9 more later.

thanks for all the help.

post-2509-12986550371441_thumb.jpg

post-2509-12986550383791_thumb.jpg

got a call today do to some truck doors. i have provided a sample pic.

it will be 2 color layered. silver (gray) and black. size is a semi door or truck door. i will be installing them.

we were thinking around 100 a set installed. but i also have the possibility of 9 more later.

thanks for all the help.

I'd be $200 for 2 color installed, don't give it away just because they say "oh we will get more" that's the oldest BS in the book to get the price down.

i totally agree with guest. price the job as it is, one vehicle. if they do more later, gradually lower the price as they bring the jobs.

good luck.

I agree that customers will always spin the line of more work in the future for a lower price now, no matter what industry you are in.

As already mentioned quote it for fitting one, but maybe offer him a deal whereby the 10th one will be charged at no cost, i.e there is the discount.

Guest manwayvan

Even if they do come back to ya don't give anything away..You got time invested in ordering the vinyl, spending the money, designing the design(lol),cutting the thing,weeding it out,taping it off,and then installing. Plus the dude has a semi so you know he has money so get you some too..Around here they are paying roughly 100-150 per layer but most of them are with engine turn holographics..Signcraft 2010 quotes Semi Tractor Doors at $226.00 for a complex design and at a shop rate of 45 per hour