diver4

Cutting Progress Lines

I have been using my Refine M721 with Sign Blazer Elements for months now with very few problems. Every now and then when it is cutting it will cut the actual progress lines along with the image or text. It does not happen all the time nor does it happen on any paticular font or graphic. I have searched the forums and the help files with no luck.

When this happens I normally have to shut sign blazer down and restart it and it works fine.

The cutter is connected thru the USB port and I have no problems communicating with the cutter....

Any help would be appreciated......

When the cutter is cutting the cut window on the computer shows the cut progression, sometimes the cutter will cut those progress lines along with the image or text that I want to cut.

This only happens once in awhile but when it starts doing it, it will do it on every cut from then on. The only way to get it to stop is to shut down sign blazer and restart it. When I do this and recut the same file it works fine with no adjustment to the cutter.

Kinda frustrating because I never know when it will start doing it. I have tried to find a way to turn off the cut progression lines with no luck.

Thanks

Dale

I know I use to have problems with the blade not raising but it was because I did not have the cutter grounded. Make sure it's grounded correctly.