Kitchen Witch

To stand...or not to stand?

Hi!  I am all ready (and excited) to buy my first vinyl cutter (laser point, 24") but I can't decide...should I buy the stand?

It's $100.00 extra and I am wondering if it is worth it.

As all of you know, there are a lot of other 'getting started' expenses and I want to spend my money wisely.

Thanks!

well worth the money.  I bought my first cutter without a stand and regretted it - since then every one comes with a stand!

If you don't get the stand I guarantee in a month or two you will be looking for one.

Jay

Guest kenya

Definitely get a stand..... I can sure say that it makes my life easier.

Honestly, if the $100 is more wisely spent elsewhere and for other things, don't worry about getting the stand. It's not necessary for operation of the machine, just a nice add-on feature. I have mine on a table, and am perfectly happy with it just like that. If every dollar counts for starting your business/venture, don't buy it, or at least hold off on buying it until you have the spare cash to buy one.

$100 can be much better spent for other supplies you'll need, such as rolls of vinyl, premask, tools, clipart, and so on..

I would say get the stand, I didn't and really wish I would have. The new cutter will definitely have one.