Sign in to follow this  
frizzy_motorsports

Vote of confidence for USCutter

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to the guys at USCutter.  I got my MH871 middle of last week, got it setup over the weekend, and ws cutting decals the same day.  Monday night I was cutting a 6" x 48" wall quote off a new roll of black matte vinyl, humidifier was off at the house, and the motherboard got shocked.  Researched it Monday night, called USCutter Tuesday when they opened, and they had a new one in the mail to me that day overnight fedex.  I added a ground wire, bought a new filter for the humidifier in the house, and got my new Motherboard Wednesday before 3pm.  Called up USCutter at Brandon's recommendation and had Eli walk me through the install, no issues. 

Last night I was able to cut my five backed up vinyl orders, and am happy to be back in business.

Was I happy the cutter stopped cutting after 2 days?  No.  Was I pleased with the service of everyone I spoke with at USCutter?  Absolutely.  They are not a huge company, so you have to wait on hold a bit to get ahold of them.  I wasn't a fan of the 10 minute hold time cutoff though, I could have done without that.

I've read a lot of good and bad reviews of the refine series, but bottom line is it's one heck of a deal for what it is, and with a little care and environment setup to minimize the static effects, it's tough to beat it. 

Keep up the good work guys.

Hey Frizzy ,

I share your confidence in USCutter  :thumbsup: . I admire you & your post . That does not get done much . I'm thinking some of the trivial posts helped prompt your post  :thumbsup: ?

I don't know of any other forum that lets people bash the company & staff that owns the forum , let alone promote competitors products . With members like you, I think the friendly feeling in the forum will get back to as strong as it used to be .

Hello,

We appreciate the vote of confidence and the good publicity here on the forum! All too often we only see report of the problems and no word of the solutions which are also happening every day. It is also nice to know that our customers are happy with the service that we work so hard to provide. If you need any other assistance just let us know!

Hey Frizzy ,

I share your confidence in USCutter  :thumbsup: . I admire you & your post . That does not get done much . I'm thinking some of the trivial posts helped prompt your post  :thumbsup: ?

I don't know of any other forum that lets people bash the company & staff that owns the forum , let alone promote competitors products . With members like you, I think the friendly feeling in the forum will get back to as strong as it used to be .

I can't say the same with the problem that I had.  I made one phone call to tech support in which the person was not very helpful, giving me instructions on things I had already tested, like unplugging the usb cable, rebooting the computer, setting the com port; all of the typical stuff that even pc novices know to do.  The second was a support ticket through US Cutter's website, in which I got one email reply, then was just left for dead after I replied back, twice.

Last summer I used tech support, got good support and posted that the problem was mine and US Cutter did a good job, but this most recent time, it was very unprofessional.