Sign in to follow this  
machinist

Sign Cut Productivity Pro Transfer

O.K i finally recieved my new computer, it has windows 7 and this is what my problem is.

1) I uninstalled my sign cut pro on my old computer

2) i transferred the license to my new and installed the signcut Productivity Pro to new computer

3) it took me threw a few questions on setup and this is were i believe i messed up.

a. asked what machine model

b. asked license #

c. asked if i were going to run it in

microsoft xps document writer

fax

tcp/ip

i answered microsoft xps document writer. i believe this is wrong but am not sure.

the problem that is occuring is that signcut opens up and i can pick a design to be cut but when i try to tell it to cut it does not.

when i installed the blue disc that came with the plotter i clicked on the driver folder and told it to download driver and it opened a window that said it was installing but after the windowe closed nothing happened and when i tried to fnd the driver on my computer i could not. do i need a newer version of a driver?

any help would be greatly appriciated. my machine is offline and this is no good.

Thanks

Bruce

Problem solved thanks to amazing tech support they have. Thanks a million.

this is what was wrong.

1) had to install latest driver

2) in my signcut software my output was not set correctly.

Made me feel like i knew nothing..LOL

But like i said there Tech support is unbelievable. They were in contact with me the whole way until it was figured out.