sunhochoi

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED - USCutter customer service

3 day sfor shipment to West Virginia on vinyl i was suprised that it was that quick

Wow. I'm in Virginia and it usually takes 5 to 7 business days... FedEx must have trouble getting the stuff over the mountains! ;D

Placed an order last night, so we'll see.

Daddy-o

Yep... shipped on Monday the 15th - expected deliver Monday the 22nd... 5 business days/7 including the weekend. Hey at least they are consistent!

Daddy-o

I wish I had read this thread before I ordered an engraver last Thursday.  I thought I was to be getting a tracking number the same day I ordered the unit.  Still waiting and starting to get a little uneasy now.

I'm a noob and have to say this thread is kind of sad to read. My first and only order so far was a little upsetting at first. I ordered by phone cutter, heat press, 6 rolls vinyl, clip art, starter kit... just over $2300.00

I was told after giving my credit card info that I would have a receipt and tracking info shortly after the call. I had to submit a ticket and call twice just to get a receipt and tracking info.

After about 2 days 1 roll of vinyl showed up, shipped from Blackshear, GA. The rest of the order showed up as promised in about 5 days.

I was very happy to receive everything, but it did feel a little sketchy at first ;D

I will order again from usc, but wanted to share my feeling on this topic.

Any local supplier in Jacksonville, FL area??

Don't know if i should complain or be patience. This is my second time i ordered from us cutter and the second time i have to be chasing calling just to get a tracking number. This is hilarious.. Someone orders something worth a couple hundred dollars, GIVE them a tracking number! Or give them a status on there shipment! Plain and simple!

I understand you guys are pretty busy handling calls and such, but hey you wouldn't be answering calls if we were not ordereing from you!

Treat your customers right!

I'm a noob and have to say this thread is kind of sad to read. My first and only order so far was a little upsetting at first. I ordered by phone cutter, heat press, 6 rolls vinyl, clip art, starter kit... just over $2300.00

I was told after giving my credit card info that I would have a receipt and tracking info shortly after the call. I had to submit a ticket and call twice just to get a receipt and tracking info.

After about 2 days 1 roll of vinyl showed up, shipped from Blackshear, GA. The rest of the order showed up as promised in about 5 days.

I was very happy to receive everything, but it did feel a little sketchy at first :)

I will order again from usc, but wanted to share my feeling on this topic.

Any local supplier in Jacksonville, FL area??

From the Fellers.com  website  there is a store there in Jacksonville. Fl. .  It could just be where you can order from the catalog and pickup.  but still a supply store.

From the Fellers.com  website  there is a store there in Jacksonville. Fl. .  It could just be where you can order from the catalog and pickup.  but still a supply store.

thanks, I'll check it out. Hard to beat local :)

He was lurking last night - good to see ya Ken!

If he is, he'll get ya squared away! I am sure they are busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, so patience would be helpful.

I wish I had read this thread before I ordered an engraver last Thursday.  I thought I was to be getting a tracking number the same day I ordered the unit.  Still waiting and starting to get a little uneasy now.

Yea. I got my stuff but the whole process seemed a bit unorganized.  I'll stick with fellers and signwarehouse from now on.

I wouldn't order from them anyway. Why dont you try hhsignsupply, the are in Ky and customer service is top notch. Or try denver sign supply, they are in Louisiana. I use them because they are 10 minutes from my shop and customer service is great. Not to mention the eye candy in there. I called uscutter 3 different times about a problem I was haveing with my cutter, I got a completely different answer everytime.

Crash,

Where are you located? You said you are 10 minutes from Denver Sign Supply. I live just outside of Baton Rouge.

Charlie