Dellrose Custom Lighting

Cuttin designs in tint??

Has anyone ever cut any designs out of tint with their vinyl cutters? If so, how hard is it , and what is the best settings to use?? I am thinking about cuttig some stuff out of tint t put on the windows of my truck before I do it or anyone else and wasnt to sure how to go about it.

Thanks, J. Gray

I have and it is kinda sucky!! I stick to the old school method. I install the film first then fine line my graphic with 3m fine line, I then cut my graphic to the inside of the fine line and remove the image. For multi color design fill I just apply the second film over the fine line and cut the image and remove the fine line and scrap. I do all of mine by hand even the lettering but with a plotted font stuck to the inside of window...            Hope this helps

Boe

Xpress Signs & Graphics

We have cut and installed designs in tint. Labor intensive but the results are nice!

post-6789-12986552506344_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552506815_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552507229_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552507728_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552531527_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552531828_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552532117_thumb.jpg

post-6789-12986552532426_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Very nice.

But I'm wondering... why would this need to be done this way?

Is this something that you do when you mirror your vinyl and install it on the inside?  :D:thumbsup:

Very nice.

But I'm wondering... why would this need to be done this way?

Is this something that you do when you mirror your vinyl and install it on the inside?  :D:thumbsup:

this is what i was wondering to......

those look rockin (picts)

That is all window tint, the colors and mirror. you can see through it all from the inside.

Colors are backed with mirror tint and installed and covered with regular smoke tint.

And the pictures don't do it justice. In the sunlight it really pops!

Guest sciondrgn

We did flames on the front windows of my Scion xB when I had it. Did the flames in mirror tint then went back over with limo tint over the whole thing and it looks sweet :)

That is all window tint, the colors and mirror. you can see through it all from the inside.

Colors are backed with mirror tint and installed and covered with regular smoke tint.

And the pictures don't do it justice. In the sunlight it really pops!

wow! I have never seen that before! Sounds amazing!