Sign in to follow this  
Kysmiley

Opening two signblazer programs

How do you multitask with sign blazer? Often while using the cutter to cut my Wife needs to start working on the next design but is unable to open a second sign blazer program that would allow her to do that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pat

I use mulitple computers networked.  In my office I have dual monitors and a comfy chair for most of my work.  I save the project to a network server, then open it with the shop computer connected to the cutter.

While I'm cutting, I can continue to work in the office.  I also have a laptop that I use around the shop wirelessly with SB on it.

I'm not sure it actually works that well cutme.  Whenever I'm cutting anything of size, I can't minimize the program until all the data has been sent to the cutter - which takes a while sometimes.  The only thing it will let me select is cancel.  So when it is sending data, I go to another computer.

I'm not sure it actually works that well cutme.  Whenever I'm cutting anything of size, I can't minimize the program until all the data has been sent to the cutter - which takes a while sometimes.  The only thing it will let me select is cancel.  So when it is sending data, I go to another computer.

You don't have to minimize it. Just open another over the top of the fisrt. You can work while it is sending data to the cutter. I do it all of the time.

Jay

your computer may be lacking in some way (processor or memorey or graphics card?) use the task manager to monitor performance when you are doing that.

bb