Guest sciondrgn

Quick Vid - Epson WF1100 and JPSS Transfer paper

Guest manwayvan

Really.. I have a workforce 30 and have some sofstretch papers and some papilio and was wondering which would be the best setting for the sharpest images...Thanks alot for the info

Ok, so I just took the shirt out of the wash and I was quite surprised!  They both look really good!  I do think the Image-Jet Dark II may have faded a TINY bit.  The 3G Jet Opaque looks great!  Well, they BOTH look great and I'm very happy!  The shirt is now in the dryer, however, I don't expect any fading but I will post more pics when it's dry.

post-2964-12986550409238_thumb.jpg

post-2964-12986550410195_thumb.jpg

post-2964-12986550424896_thumb.jpg

post-2964-12986550425441_thumb.jpg

Took it out of the dryer and it looks the same as it did when I put it in.  The Image-Jet Dark II is a LITTLE bit more faded than the 3G Jet Opaque, but you have to really look hard to tell.  I'm very impressed with both of these and will definitely be ordering some more 3G Jet Opaque!

Did you use a contour cutter to do the edges?

Nope.  Just plain old scissors.

come on that is too easy this is the cutter world - make it more difficult :rolleyes:

come on that is too easy this is the cutter world - make it more difficult :rolleyes:

lol...I wish I had a contour cutter!  It would make it easier!

That is awesome. I am looking into getting a printer since I have a heat press and have done some vinyl shirts. My fear is without the contour cutter when I do letters that it will show the transfer between each letter. Our school colors are red and black so I am sure I will be doing plenty in those colors and don't want to spend the money on a printer if I can't so those color shirts till I get a contour cutter.

Thanks,

Christi

I don't plan on just doing lettering. Most of the shirts I see have like a basketball scene on the back and a saying on the back. I did make some shirts with vinyl but they want the front to do more then what I can with my vinyl.

Nice video - thanks. I just started using the WF1100 after doing transfers with the Epson C88 for years. I bought the refillable cartridges (like I used with the C88) and just couldn't get them to work. I had a job to do so I bought all new Epson cartridges, printed about 25 transfers and the magenta is almost empty and black is low already. Seems like this one goes through ink way faster than the C88 - anyone else notice that?

Di

Guest sciondrgn

Nice video - thanks. I just started using the WF1100 after doing transfers with the Epson C88 for years. I bought the refillable cartridges (like I used with the C88) and just couldn't get them to work. I had a job to do so I bought all new Epson cartridges, printed about 25 transfers and the magenta is almost empty and black is low already. Seems like this one goes through ink way faster than the C88 - anyone else notice that?

Di

Yeah its all going to depend on what your printing.. I have printed several 13x19 prints along with some transfers and several stickers and all my carts are still at 1/2 or more.