Sign in to follow this  
Kysmiley

cutting lines out of place

I am having a problem when I cut that cuts are made where I dont want it. I can type a word then when I cut it the complete word cuts just fine but then a line can end up being cut right through the middle of the word. This also happens at times with images. As you can imagine this makes it very hard to weed. Any ideas why this happens?

Pat

this time of year it happens more than others - try running a small wire from your stand to your cutter - any screw will do

vinyl being pulled thru the cutter causes static to build up and quite ofter causes this last cut to happen

Well I hooked up the ground wire this morning and cut all day with no problems of extra lines being cut. Now to find out how to setup Signblazer to allow me to do more than one cut at a time with out having to make the tile really long and two or three items instead of it cutting them separate.

Pat

Well I hooked up the ground wire this morning and cut all day with no problems of extra lines being cut. Now to find out how to setup Signblazer to allow me to do more than one cut at a time with out having to make the tile really long and two or three items instead of it cutting them separate.

Pat

When you open a file in SignBlazer, there is a button to click to Append the existing file. This way you can cut multiple items at once that are not in the same file.

Jay