tgriffith94

I NEED SEVERAL LARGE PICTURES PRINTED

I GOT A JOB DOING SOME TRAILERS FOR A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ONE OF MY DAD'S FRIENDS OWNS. THE DESIGN FEATURES 6 PHOTOS OF HOUSES, ROOMS, ETC. I HAVE A ROLAND COLOR CAM PC 600 BUT I DON'T THINK THE RIBBON CARTRIDGES WOULD DO A VERY GOOD JOB ON AN ACTUAL PHOTO. I WOULD NEED 2 SETS OF SIX PHOTOS MEASURING ROUGHLY 12"X 18" (12 PHOTOS IN ALL) AND 4 SETS OF THE SAME PHOTOS MEASURING ROUGHLY 8"X 12" (24 PHOTOS IN ALL) ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS

I have a 1220ps that I print 13" x 18" photo and canvas on. If you need help I could do the prints for you. Just let me know.

i appreciate the help. i found someone local to do it for me. thanks

I sent you a email but didn't hear a response. I think you should at least contact the people back who offered to help if they emailed you...

my old boss at the GIS shop gave me good advise - Always respond to calls and emails out of courtesy if nothing else. the advise has served me well!

my old boss at the GIS shop gave me good advise - Always respond to calls and emails out of courtesy if nothing else. the advise has served me well!

exactly, at least let those know you appreciate the email but you have found someone local. I don't know about you guys but i ALWAYS follow up with emails when i don't hear back after about 2-3 days. I know people tend to forget alot.

Good thing i seen this post or i would have wasted my time asking if they were still interested...