jimmy1234

Class Action Lawsuit?

well as dramatic as Jimbo was ... that might change  :rolleyes: ::):thumbsup: .

I've run across his kind before -- they live by the saying "the squeaky wheel gets greased" meaning if he bitches loud enough (and gets others to bitch with him) Marcus would be forced to repair or replace his cutter for free.

Kinda back-fired on him!

Thanks John for helping all of us on this one -- what a BOZO.

Hope his harassment doesn't last too long -- should be about his bed time.

Should I just chime in and say my 5+ year old hand-me-down refine is still going and making me good money?

Have to say... been an entertaining thread...

BTW - Toyota had to recall because people are dying from the faulty parts - last I heard, there hadn't been any fatality associated with USCutter...

there just might be a fatality now.....  I think someone went and stuck his cutter in his mouth,,,  Not what I really was going to say,  But I will keep it clean,  :rolleyes:

Should I just chime in and say my 5+ year old hand-me-down refine is still going and making me good money?

BTW - Toyota had to recall because people are dying from the faulty parts - last I heard, there hadn't been any fatality associated with USCutter...

Well there was that whole line of death thing going on - LOL

Well maybe he can still read this,

Jimmy, a class action law suit is a Waste of time, EXCEPT for the Lawyers, they get their FEES for fighting it First, then whats left goes out to the people who were wronged to begin with and by then  you end up with a $2.39 check.

I have been involved in a few, Not by me starting them, just being contacted by the law office stating I may be eligable.

The lawyers get Thousands of dollars in Fees then divy the left overs out to everyone that signed on, involved in 3 or 4 and only got a few bucks out of each one.

IF you want to get some real results, I suggest you Contact the Attorney Generals Office, in the state the company is in, that actually has some backbone on getting things Done and done Fairly.

I had to do this once with Gateway Computers and boy did Gateways attitude change real Quick, in fact a brand New computer of MY choosing was Overnighted to me with multiple appologies from the higher ups at Gateway.

They dicked me around for a year sending out parts that I had to change out with Tech support, even though I had paid for In Home Tech Service. It was a Lemon computer from day 1.

I called the A.G.'s Office and they called me back the following day, I explained what was going on and faxed over all my Documentation, I was told if I did not hear from Gateway within 48 hours to call her back as she (the A.G.) had already called Gateway, within 2 hours Gateway was calling me, I was then told to go onto Gateways website and Choose ANY brand new computer I wanted, I said I only want what I paid for, again I was told to please choose ANY computer I wanted as a replacement and all warranties would begin a new.

I ended up with a New computer that was about 3X's the cost of the one I originally bought and the very next day it was on my doorstep and Gateway was calling me to help hook it all up.

They were Very Apologetic (sp) After I made that call too the Attorney Generals Office in their State. And once made after fighting with them(Gateway) for over a year, things got DONE and all within a total of 48 hours. And did not cost me one red cent either.

There are ways to Fight Back, Effectively, you just gotta do the research.

After all was taken care of, I called and Thanked the Attorney General for all her help and the case was then closed.

Another example,

Wife wanted a New car, she heard great things about the Hyundai, they had just started selling in the U.S. at the time, on Christmas Eve I told her lets go for a ride, not telling here to where.

I pull into the Dealer and say lets look at these (I am a Not a fan of foreign cars at all myself.) so I told her pick one, anyone you want as long as it's fully loaded I am not gonna drive it without power windows locks seats AC sunroof ect.

She picked a Red one and drove it home Christmas Eve, all maintenance was done at the Dealer about 1 1/2 years later she is driving it down the highway, pregnant and with 2 kids in the car.

As she is driving at 55-65 mph on the highway she notices the Hood in the Center starts to change colors and then looses power, pulls over, and by the time she getsa to a full stop, Flames are shooting out of the front end, by the time she gets the 2 kids out of the back seat and starts to walk away from the car on the side of the highway she looks back and the car is Totally engulfed in Flames, that car burned to the ground there was nothing but a shell left by the time the fire dept. arrived.

Anyways they Lost their Value so Fast back then that the car wasn't even worth what was owed on it by Allstates figures, WE were gonna OWE on a car that was Totalled by Fire.

I did some investigating and found the President of Hyundai's Home Address, and wrote him a letter directly.

A week later HE personally contacted me by phone and Hyundai paid off the rest of the payments I would have been Stuck with.

I had to agree to sign a waiver Not to sue them, I signed as all I wanted was what I Paid for.

A Month Later Hyundai announce a major Recall on that model, they had Faulty Gas Lines that ran right over the the top of the Exhaust Manifold and the cracked and Leaked right onto it causing the cars to Suddenly Burst into Flames.

I Missed out on a lawsuit that could have netted us a nice some, but all I really wanted was to get it paid off and go buy an American car, needless to say that was my one and Only foriegn car.

And I think the experience swayed my wife from ever suggesting she wanted another one, she now drives a fully loaded Warner Bros. Edition Chevy Venture Mini Van.

If you truely feel you were wronged by Any company and have documentation to back up your claims, Don't hesitate to Call the Attorney Generals Office in the State that that company is located in.

They Will Fight for Your Rights. :rolleyes:

there just might be a fatality now.....   I think someone went and stuck his cutter in his mouth,,,   Not what I really was going to say,   But I will keep it clean,   :rolleyes:

there may well be...with my health like it is, the last thing I need is stress..esp needless stress.

Well I have had my P-cut since November and haven't had any problems. . It does what I need it to do and then some. It was only $300 !! What I have done with machine in that amount of time well paid for itsself. Even Even if it does crap out I'll decide if its worth repairing or just get another machine. If US Cutter knowingly sold people junk I would think this board would be overwhelmed with complaints. I don't see it.By the way how do you properly grand a P-Cut? Mine is on its stand in a carpeted room.

Jack

Well maybe he can still read this,

Jimmy, a class action law suit is a Waste of time, EXCEPT for the Lawyers, they get their FEES for fighting it First, then whats left goes out to the people who were wronged to begin with and by then  you end up with a $2.39 check.

I have been involved in a few, Not by me starting them, just being contacted by the law office stating I may be eligable.

The lawyers get Thousands of dollars in Fees then divy the left overs out to everyone that signed on, involved in 3 or 4 and only got a few bucks out of each one.

IF you want to get some real results, I suggest you Contact the Attorney Generals Office, in the state the company is in, that actually has some backbone on getting things Done and done Fairly.

I had to do this once with Gateway Computers and boy did Gateways attitude change real Quick, in fact a brand New computer of MY choosing was Overnighted to me with multiple appologies from the higher ups at Gateway.

They dicked me around for a year sending out parts that I had to change out with Tech support, even though I had paid for In Home Tech Service. It was a Lemon computer from day 1.

I called the A.G.'s Office and they called me back the following day, I explained what was going on and faxed over all my Documentation, I was told if I did not hear from Gateway within 48 hours to call her back as she (the A.G.) had already called Gateway, within 2 hours Gateway was calling me, I was then told to go onto Gateways website and Choose ANY brand new computer I wanted, I said I only want what I paid for, again I was told to please choose ANY computer I wanted as a replacement and all warranties would begin a new.

I ended up with a New computer that was about 3X's the cost of the one I originally bought and the very next day it was on my doorstep and Gateway was calling me to help hook it all up.

They were Very Apologetic (sp) After I made that call too the Attorney Generals Office in their State. And once made after fighting with them(Gateway) for over a year, things got DONE and all within a total of 48 hours. And did not cost me one red cent either.

There are ways to Fight Back, Effectively, you just gotta do the research.

After all was taken care of, I called and Thanked the Attorney General for all her help and the case was then closed.

Another example,

Wife wanted a New car, she heard great things about the Hyundai, they had just started selling in the U.S. at the time, on Christmas Eve I told her lets go for a ride, not telling here to where.

I pull into the Dealer and say lets look at these (I am a Not a fan of foreign cars at all myself.) so I told her pick one, anyone you want as long as it's fully loaded I am not gonna drive it without power windows locks seats AC sunroof ect.

She picked a Red one and drove it home Christmas Eve, all maintenance was done at the Dealer about 1 1/2 years later she is driving it down the highway, pregnant and with 2 kids in the car.

As she is driving at 55-65 mph on the highway she notices the Hood in the Center starts to change colors and then looses power, pulls over, and by the time she getsa to a full stop, Flames are shooting out of the front end, by the time she gets the 2 kids out of the back seat and starts to walk away from the car on the side of the highway she looks back and the car is Totally engulfed in Flames, that car burned to the ground there was nothing but a shell left by the time the fire dept. arrived.

Anyways they Lost their Value so Fast back then that the car wasn't even worth what was owed on it by Allstates figures, WE were gonna OWE on a car that was Totalled by Fire.

I did some investigating and found the President of Hyundai's Home Address, and wrote him a letter directly.

A week later HE personally contacted me by phone and Hyundai paid off the rest of the payments I would have been Stuck with.

I had to agree to sign a waiver Not to sue them, I signed as all I wanted was what I Paid for.

A Month Later Hyundai announce a major Recall on that model, they had Faulty Gas Lines that ran right over the the top of the Exhaust Manifold and the cracked and Leaked right onto it causing the cars to Suddenly Burst into Flames.

I Missed out on a lawsuit that could have netted us a nice some, but all I really wanted was to get it paid off and go buy an American car, needless to say that was my one and Only foriegn car.

And I think the experience swayed my wife from ever suggesting she wanted another one, she now drives a fully loaded Warner Bros. Edition Chevy Venture Mini Van.

If you truely feel you were wronged by Any company and have documentation to back up your claims, Don't hesitate to Call the Attorney Generals Office in the State that that company is located in.

They Will Fight for Your Rights. :rolleyes:

all that and never got the 10.00 out of USC they cheated you out of?

Jimbo needs company IMO  :D

Some people just don't know how to deal with their issues directly with a company and not so publicly.  :-

I couldn't agree more with ya Cyber!  :o

..and just to think, Toyota still has plenty of loyal customers as MOST people realize there are going to be 'quirks' in some vehicles, but doesn't mean they ALL are faulty...common sense.

John - with the new dell computers the motherboard is mirrored from every other board on the market - so you can pay more than a new computer to get a replacement board or junk the entire computer!  I was a big dell fan but after a couple of those I am back to building my own computers. a little more expensive to start but way more upgradeable and replacement parts are easy to get.

now if you want to get into something that is just plain wrong that is it!  dell makes a great product but you had better get the extended warranty

i totally agree! i had a dell and in 2 years my 80gig hard drive fried. i have had mine home built ever since and yes things still go wrong, that's life! no one likes it but you have to move on.

JMO

lue anne

oh yea my cutter is going on 4 years and i am happy with mine. i couldn't believe this when i was reading it...there's always someone......ALWAYS.  ;)

good job guys!!!!

lue anne

John - with the new dell computers the motherboard is mirrored from every other board on the market - so you can pay more than a new computer to get a replacement board or junk the entire computer!  I was a big dell fan but after a couple of those I am back to building my own computers. a little more expensive to start but way more upgradeable and replacement parts are easy to get.

now if you want to get into something that is just plain wrong that is it!  dell makes a great product but you had better get the extended warranty

i totally agree! i had a dell and in 2 years my 80gig hard drive fried. i have had mine home built ever since and yes things still go wrong, that's life! no one likes it but you have to move on.

JMO

lue anne

I bet Dell didn't make the hard drive. My only 'bought new' Dell has a western digital HD in it. And, it's on it's 3rd year.

The only thing I have against the dell is you cannot put another motherboard in it - You have to buy a new MB/Case etc to resuse the parts

dell wants you to buy a new computer every 2 years. That's what keeps Michael Dell getting richer and richer. IT's the same with everything. Used to be a refrigerator would last you 30 years...now lucky if it's 5. A TV would last 20 years, now it's 2 or 3. We have become a throw-away society,and I blame Walmart for that, 100%.

Ya'lls Hospitality needs a little more warmth. But to read between the lines I gather that we need an extra ground line to the cutter and stand. Do we need to ground though the electric circuit or ground it to a pipe? My copam 2500 was very difficult to understand during set up / it has done just fine and is paying it's own way.

usually cutter to stand is fine...especially if you aren't having problems now.

Every thing is built to self destruct these days Mother had a Philco refrigerator that was at least 35 years old the old type with rounded front and a handle that you had to pull to open we have had two in the last 10 years and need another at this time. It is usually cheaper to replace than to repair on a lot of electronics and appliances.

I for one would sign up. I have had nothing but trouble with my mh-871 over the short time I have had it, maybe 6 months. Lately it finishes about every 5th or 6th thing i send to it. It does a good job going out far enough and making a few cuts to waste alot of vinyl but that is about it.

I have done everything from run grounding wires to add a serial card to my computer, even tried the dryer sheets trick. In the end, I should have saved my money and bought a decent machine in the first place because now I will have to do that anyway. For those that say you get what you pay for, where's my working machine I paid for?