Sign in to follow this  
atlantatshirt

HELP!! ive been using my pcut fine for 8 months, then today i tried to use it...

HELP!! ive been using my pcut fine for 8 months, then today i tried to use it...& its not working. it will show the virtual cut line tracing the image in SB but nothing is happening. i have a small job to today & i need it to work very bad... thanks for helping me.

Try checking the comport settings to make sure they are not above 8 and also they match your cutter setup settings. jhelms

have you tried shutting Sb Down and opening back up when you do this unplug your usb cable and plug it back in and then try to cut,also maybe you need to change your comport to another no. or even try another usb port, just some suggestions that fixed mine before, also I havent had that problem since I went from a regular usb to a usb to serial , jhelms

Try the Keyspan usb to serial USA 19HS this what US Cutters recommended to me its on newegg.com $26.99 +2.99 shipping jhelms and back to dakotas reply Us cutter remotely  tried to fix me before my serial from their end into your computer they will walk you thru it all jhelms

Will the cutter go "offline" and are you able to move the vinyl with the arrows?

I'm sure you already checked, but it's not pushing on any red buttons is it?