Sign in to follow this  
JLDesigns

T Shirt Supplier and catalogs for Customers

Hi,

I'm getting into heat pressing shirts and I'm curious on any recommendations on locating a good supplier, (I live in Washington state), and do any suppliers offer a catalog that I can show customers that excludes prices.  I have a couple of leads and I would like to show them what is available to them without them seeing my prices.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

check out www.sanmar.com They offer a wide variety of shirts and have shipping locations across the country so you will get them quick. They offer Gildan and many others. They have a ton of free catalogs. I think some of them don't have pricing and some have Retail pricing which is like 2-3x higher than what you pay. So you can still get your markup on the garment plus your time and materials.

Another vote for Sanmar.

They offer several different catalogs, either with or without prices (double your cost printed inside).  I just ordered 25 custom printed catalogs, they print a one color logo/text on the front, and the whole back cover with whatever text you want.  $1 each, plus shipping.

Another vote for Sanmar.

Midwest you must think like me I ordered my 25 catalogs end of DEc.

The Sanmar catalogs with pricing are priced at 2x your wholesale cost.

Lets you show the customer a catalog price, and do your pricing from that.

I offer a discount off the cat. and then ad the design onto it .