haumana

dingbat fonts

Has anyone tried cutting dingbat fonts? I'm just wondering how it looked.

I do it all the time.Look really good and I've cut images as big as 24 inches.  I love Dingbats.

Absolutely, if you can find a dingbat that fits your needs then that is probably one of the cleanest images you will find most of the time.

I do a lot of Christmas signs... I could spend hours looking for an vectorizing just the right image...but I have 6 or 7 different dingbat Christmas fonts that cover everything I ever need,and usually several different choices of every item. I can do a simple Christmas Wreath,or a complicated one,depending on my mood,and a keystroke is all it takes.

I think I need to spend a little more time taking a look at the dingbat fonts that I have. Hmm.... I like that it's easy - I like that a LOT!  :huh:

Ok, I dont mean to sound stupid, but what is a "dingbat font"  and while I am at it,  I am needing to find a font that will import into my sign blazer,  the name of the font is "Honey Script"  can anyone help me out?

My understanding of dingbat fonts are basically fonts that aren't letters - it's pictures/symbols/graphics. I've attached a sample font that is consider a dingbat font.

atman_dings.zip

atman_dings.zip

Ok, I dont mean to sound stupid, but what is a "dingbat font"  and while I am at it,  I am needing to find a font that will import into my sign blazer,  the name of the font is "Honey Script"  can anyone help me out?

Attached is a zipped file of the Honey Script font you're looking for.

You should check out http://dafont.com - this site a LOT of free fonts and dingbats.

honey_script.zip

honey_script.zip

Dingbats rock! I used not to like dingbats and clip art, but now I know that they can be of great help. For original designs I like to vetorize myself, but for some kind of jobs they work great, plus they are a great complement to original designs :police:

Joe

Ok, I tried to download the dingbat fonts, the actually graphics ones, and couldn't get them to go into my folder on Sign Blazer,  do I need to unzip them and put them in my windows fonts folder and then will I see them in my sign blazer?  Does this even make any sense to anyone out there?  sorry to be so illerate with this stuff.

when you unzip,you will just see the one font icon. put it into the windows font folder like any other and it will be there when you next open SB