tequilas

foro de ayuda en espa

hola buenas noches, soy nuevo en el grupo, hay alguien que me pueda ayudar? compre un uscutter y no he podido cortar nada!!!!! tengo corel x7

Buenas noches , soy nuevo con un pltter us cutter MH 871, mk2 , tengo problemas de corte solo corta en el aldo del panel y al terminar del panel corta hasta el papel con todo y el liner como puedo resolver ese problema. gracias

hola necesito ayuda con mi uscutter MH 871 -MK2 mi plotter es de 34 me esta cortando el papel de un lado mas que del otro me esplico simando a cortar un texto de 23 pulgada en el inicio del corte el corta bien perfecto pero cundo va por la mita del corte empieza a cortar el vinil con todo el papel de abajo que debo de hacer para arreglar el problema

15 minutes ago, cesar chaves said:

Hello, someone can help me, I need to deactivate my computer software that was stolen so I could install it in the new one. 

which software so we can direct you to the right company - uscutter doesn't have anything to do with activations

Hola, tengo un Problema con Ploter de Corte UsCutter MH721-MK2... Hasta ayer estuve cortando a la perfección... Tengo 6 años con mi plotter y no había tenido problema alguno. Ayer comenzó a cortar de más, le bajé toda la presión y sigue cortando el papel... Le ajuste la navaja y está donde siempre ha estado! No sé que pueda haber sucedido!!! No sufrió ninguna descarga ni ningun tipo de movimiento en el cabezal o algo que afectará físicamente el plotter. Ayúdenme por favor!

Nota: Algo diferente que noté es, que al ajustar el punto de origen la navaja golpea muy fuerte hacia el material, siento que está bajando demasiado o con mucha fuerza. 

Translate

Hi, I have a Problem with UsCutter Plotter Cutting MH721-MK2 ... Until yesterday I was cutting perfectly ... I have 6 years with my plotter and had no problem. Yesterday began to cut too much, I lowered all the pressure and continues to cut the paper ... I adjusted the knife and is where it has always been!  I don't know what could have happened !!!

It did not suffer any discharge or any movement in the head or something that will physically affect the plotter.  Help me please!

Note: Something different that I noticed is that, when adjusting the point of origin, the knife hits the material very hard, I feel that it is going down too much or too hard.

by cut too much do you mean it's cutting into the backing paper? The ONLY way that can happen is if the blade is not set correctly. Follow mz skeeter's instructions on setting blade depth and go from there. Her instructions are posted all over the forums.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, darcshadow said:

by cut too much do you mean it's cutting into the backing paper? The ONLY way that can happen is if the blade is not set correctly. Follow mz skeeter's instructions on setting blade depth and go from there. Her instructions are posted all over the forums.

yes, he is cutting the paper, the strange thing is that he was cutting perfectly until he changes the file, now everything cuts badly! in the post I uploaded a video where you can see what the pressure of the knife is at zero and still cut with everything and paper.

try to scoot the vinyl away from the side of the machine.

instead of cutting your graphic over and over again, use the test button to see if the blade depth and pressure is correct for the vinyl you're wanting to cut.

• Like 1

As I said, if the blade depth is set correctly, it's impossible to cut through the backing. The ONLY way that can happen is if your blade is out too far.

It is possible to get an ok cut with too much blade exposed and that may have been the case. Now, something else has changed and it is highlighting the blade exposure problem. Fix that and go from there.

• Like 1

hola buena noche espero me puedan ayudar, tengo un mh 1351-mk2, pero no manda a cortar estoy trabajando con sure cuts a lot, con serial com, y sistema operativo xp con un baud rate de 4800, alguien sabe por que pasa esto?

me pueden apoyar por favor

blob.png

blob.png

¿Está usando serial en ambos lados o está usando un adaptador USB en el lado de la PC? ¿Ha cortado algo con éxito antes de tener este problema? ¿Ha cambiado la configuración de todos modos: cable nuevo, adaptador nuevo, ...?
puedes apoyarme por favor

Are you using serial on both sides, or are you using a USB Adapter on the PC side? Have you successfully cut anything before you had this problem? Has your setup changed in anyway - new cable, new adapter, ...? 

Hola, tengo un uscutter titan, deseo instalar el programa de corte en otra computadora pero no tiene CD ROOM  podria hacerlo funcionar con otro programa o cual podria ser una solucion a este problema??? si alguien pudiera orientarme??

which cutting software do you want to install on the other computer?  Most software can be downloaded from the software site and installed.  Some softwares have to be deactivated first from the computer that you are using, or you can not activate it on a new computer.