Sign in to follow this  
Vinyl Works

Graphtec FC7000-MK2-100

My Graphtec has been perfect till last Friday. Purchased/upgrade from US cutter last Feb.  The digi screen just went out...it is all back.  I called my local sign supply, Denco Sales, for tech support, they said I need to buy a new screen.  Any help, how quick can you send me a screen. Cost?  Scott 303-359-0175 cell.

I would say you need to contact Graphtec on this...  they are the ones with the warranty and the parts.  I have a Graphtec also,  the warranty is thru Graphtec. 

Is there another option than the "redirect."  I'm looking for a part. I would much rather pay for a new screen, around $25.00 USD, and one day ship it.

Straight from Graphtec would be the only place I would know you can get one.   Is the cutter still operational?  and You just can't read the display?  Is that the problem?  Or not run at all?

We're Golden! Graphtec is shipping a new screen out by Wednesday, under warranty and no shipping charge.  For everyones info, Denco Sales quoted me $101 for a new part and that price did not include labor. That's no bueno.

great , but you didn't answer my question above..  Is Your cutter operational.  and just screen blank?  Or not running at all. ?