Sign in to follow this  
Cuttter

Signblazer Reverse weld?

I have been going round and round with signblazer trying to figure this out. I need to know how to do the reverse weld, also where do I find the reverse weld button to add it to the top tool bar and once I find the button how do I add it to the toolbar? I do not see the tool on the areas the manual says its at.

post-2074-12986549738368_thumb.gif

post-2074-12986549758019_thumb.gif

at top>   ARRANGE> WELD> REVERSE WELD.   ALL THERE    Signblazer 6.0  (this version is  full version with all the cutter brands)

I don't think reverse weld is there in the elements version. Try using Arrange + Combine instead.

http://screencast.com/t/MzQ0YjU4N

Jay

It's in the version ,I downloaded from the forum  with full cutter brands.. SIGNBLAZER ELEMENTS 6.0 BASIC

I don't have that version on this laptop, I just have the uscutter version and it's not here. Arrange + Combine looks like it does the same thing.

Thank you everyone, I dod have SB elements, and there are 2 choices only. Where can I get the version that has everything.

Thank you, I did check it out but the laserpoint is not in it's setup. So I can't use that version.

speed, so in this version, do I also have to use it in the trial version always?

signblazer  will ALWAYS be a trial version, unless you purchase the PRO version.  but if you search the Signblazer thread you will find the patch that takes away the  nag screens that come up,,  match your size of laser point with the same size of Pcut.  you can check that out in  the US CUTTER website. ,,  or see if your machine has a model number on it.   

Thank you for the information, I have downloaded the software, to me this is an upgrade, with more features than the SB elements. I just cut with the pcut setting and is did a better job than it has been doing. Now I have to test it on a 6 ft banner.