Sign in to follow this  
sfandm

Could someone help figure price on Fifth Wheel Stripe job???

I just received a call form a potential cust. He wants me to restripe a fifth wheel that is 36' x 7' in 2 colors.

I will be using a 2" stripe on top and bottom with a 4" stripe in the middle, and there will be a 1/2 to 1" gap in between each stripe.

So there is a total of 79 running feet that will need stripes, and I want to overlap the vinyl. This job is on a fiberglass exterior and I am not sure how to remove the old vinyl first to apply the new. Any tricks to this?

Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Sonya aka Kustom Vinyl Art

I just received a call form a potential cust. He wants me to restripe a fifth wheel that is 36' x 7' in 2 colors.

I will be using a 2" stripe on top and bottom with a 4" stripe in the middle, and there will be a 1/2 to 1" gap in between each stripe.

So there is a total of 79 running feet that will need stripes, and I want to overlap the vinyl. This job is on a fiberglass exterior and I am not sure how to remove the old vinyl first to apply the new. Any tricks to this?

Any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Sonya aka Kustom Vinyl Art

Just mark up the cost of the rolls to 50-100% and add a hourly charge in for the rest. This is a pretty basic job being just striping. Heck, you might even want to tell him he can save money and take the old vinyl off. It's going to be a pain it sounds and plus he can save a ton and yourself a headache.